New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9525127130

Greetings Stranger!

You're bidding here on my friendship for one year.
    This means by winning this auction you get to be my highy valued friend for a whole year.

My new friend will recieve at the very least the following:

6 handwritten letters from myself (which will hopefully be written in reply to your own!)
    2 holiday postcards, letting my valued friend know how life is in holiday.
    A Birthday Present
    A Christmas Present
    4 Pictures of myself taken during the time of our friendship
    And *at least* but not limited to: 1 email per week and
    one extended (minimum 1 hour) online chat session (ICQ, MSN, AIM, YIM) per week.
    And a surprise!

About myself:
    I'm Jen, a 26 year old student from Germany. I'm studying philology at the Rhein-Ruhr University.
    My free time is devoted to taking care of a small group of children, at my local catholic social
    organisation (http://www.djk.de/) Apart from that I am in a travel-group with which i regulary
    explore the world! I like to play computer games, and I play tennis.

I hope to be finishing my studies of philology in the summer 2008, and start working as a teacher as it
    has always been my own special dream, to do exactly that.

Why I'm making this auction:
    I lovvvveeeeeeeeee to meet new people! Other people are what makes life worth the while. I'm curious about people from all countries
    and all regions. Other than that studying is very expensive. I don't qualify for loans and although my family is doing their best
    to support me its sometimes hard to keep up with the bills. Without a proper education it's hard to find a good, morally acceptable,
    job on todays work market, so I have had to start doing the craziest things to get some honest money. Including some crazy adventures
    I would love to tell you about in my letters!

Why should you bid on this:
    You couldn't wish for a more loyal and trustable friend than me. We can have a lot of fun together. I'd love to tell you all about
    me, and even more I would love to hear all about your life. We can share experiences, and basicly talk about
    anything.

What I won't do:
    Although I wouldn't mind speaking on the phone some day when we know each other better; we cannot meet in person.
    This is simply a security measure i have to take.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    bossing magkano bid mo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can't believe even friendships are for sale now. Ano yan, subscription type?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Q: I was wondering, if I win this auction, can I come to Germany and hang out with you? I used to live in Hanau, and would love to have a friend to visit...more
    May-29-06
    A: Hiya!! No I'm sorry. It is !unlikely! (even if not entirely impossible) that I will agree to a meeting in real-life. There's just too many freaks out there...more
    mmmmmmmkay.

Current bid: US $53.00

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dpat isali to sa "stuff we found on ebay" ni jay leno hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aba...she's kinda cute. ano pa bang "benefits" ang kasama ng "friendship" na yan?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    worldwide pa to haha

no money to bid

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    humina na ata yung russian mail-order brides e
    ngayon german cyber friends naman hahaha

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    may surprise daw...

sana ok na surprise yan. ;)

ay olats, paypal...blocked sa paypal ang pinas ryt now.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, its easy to get a study grant in Germany (even for foreigners), so its highly unlikely that she needs it for education. Probably living expenses?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
One Year true friendship for sale!