New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw this on GMA News, ikinasal sina "Erika" & "Shakira". Nak ng.....parehong lalaki!

Mas malaki pa yung "bride" kaysa groom.

http://www.abante-tonite.com/issue/s...ews_story6.htm

2 Lalaki Ikinasal sa Quezon City

Posibleng pagmulan ng panibagong debate tungkol sa same *** marriage sa Pilipinas ang ginawang pagpapakasal ng dalawang lalaki sa isang simbahan sa Quezon City ikinasal ang dalawang magsing-irog na itinago na lamang sa mga pangalang “Erika” at “Shakira” sa Metropolitan Community Church sa Project 6,Quezon City dalawang linggo na ang nakakaraan.

Kinumpirma ni Gabriela party-list Rep. Liza Maza ang same *** marriage at sinabing kasama siya sa mga ninang na kinuha ng dalawang nagpakasal.
    Nabatid na si Erika ay pastor sa nasa bing simbahan at disente naman umano ang kanyang napangasawa. “`Yung isa sa kanila happened to be my friend at kinuha akong isa sa kanilang ninang,” ani Maza. Ikinasal umano sina Erika at Shakira sa harap ng kanilang Church bishop na nagngangalang Bishop Martin, na isang dayuhan.

Aminado si Maza na hindi legal ang naganap na kasalan sa pagitan nina Erika at Shakira at labag ito sa Civil Code of the Philippines kung saan ang kasal ng lalaki at babae lamang ang kinikilala. “I know naman na hindi valid ang kanilang kasal, pero being an advocate for the right of the Third ***, pumayag ako,” dagdag pa ni Maza. Ibinunyag pa ni Maza na kasama sa mga ninang ay isang seminarista sa isang theological school sa bansa.
    “That is something spiritual. Inilalapit nila ang kanilang union sa Higher Being,” ayon kay Maza kaya dapat umanong igalang ng lipunan dahil mayroon naman aniyang freedom of religion sa bansa. Para kay Maza, walang immoral sa nangyaring kasalan ng dalawa na pareho ang kasarian dahil mas hindi katanggap-tanggap umano ang mga taong gobyerno na nagsasamantala at nagnanakaw sa kaban ng bayan.

“Sino ang mas immoral, ang mga magnanakaw dyan sa gobyerno o ang dalawang nilalang na pinabasbasan ang kanilang kasal kahit pareho sila ng kasarian?” tanong pa ni Maza.

Hindi naman pinalagpas ni Manila Rep. Bienvenido Abante, na Obispo ng Bible Mode Church, ang nangyaring kasalan dahil bukod sa labag umano ito sa batas ng tao ay nilabag ng nagkasal at ng mga ikinasal ang kautusan ng Diyos.
    “Violations `yan sa Bible teaching at lalong labag `yan sa batas ng mga tao. They might be liable for administrative and criminal charges,” ani Abante kasabay ng pagsa sabing hindi dapat irehistro sa National Statistics Office (NSO) ang nasabing kasalan.

Sa website ng Metropolitan Community Church of Quezon City ay ganito ang nakasaad na pambungad:
    Mabuhay!!
    Metropolitan Community Church is a place for all people. It is our founding belief that all are welcome at the table whether they are GLBT, Straight, Questioning, a member of MCC, a member of another church, or not affiliated with a church at all. The love of God is NOT conditional. All are welcome!
    MCCQC is an affiliate member church under the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches. We are a Christian denomination with special minis try to the LGBT.
    MCC moves in the mainstream of Christianity of Catholic (Universal) and Protestant (Liberal) Founded on the inte rest of offering church home to all who confess and believe.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; September 25th, 2009 at 07:24 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's so hard to give a comment on this issue. I am afraid that I might end up offending some people. I am just glad to be Roman Catholic.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It's so hard to give a comment on this issue. I am afraid that I might end up offending some people. I am just glad to be Roman Catholic.
    +1. Also glad to be a Roman Catholic, mahirap talagang mag-comment kasi iba yung mga paniniwala ng iba.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Abante Tonite
    Sa website ng Metropolitan Community Church of Quezon City ay ganito ang nakasaad na pambungad:
    Mabuhay!!
    Metropolitan Community Church is a place for all people. It is our founding belief that all are welcome at the table whether they are GLBT, Straight, Questioning, a member of MCC, a member of another church, or not affiliated with a church at all. The love of God is NOT conditional. All are welcome!
    MCCQC is an affiliate member church under the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches. We are a Christian denomination with special minis try to the LGBT.
    MCC moves in the mainstream of Christianity of Catholic (Universal) and Protestant (Liberal) Founded on the inte rest of offering church home to all who confess and believe.
    Interesting facts about MCCQC

Read this link http://directory.poz.com/napwa/compa...oId=4141739250

National Association of People with AIDS
    NAPWA

Metropolitan Community Church of the Quad Cities (MCCQC) is a member congregation of the MCC Churches (UFMCC).

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    No Comment.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I saw this on GMA News, ikinasal sina "Erika" & "Shakira". Nak ng.....parehong lalaki!

Mas malaki pa yung "bride" kaysa groom.

http://www.abante-tonite.com/issue/s...ews_story6.htm
    kung proud sila sa ginawa nila. bakit itinago pa nila tunay na mga pangalan?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am not pro-gay marriage but I am not anti either... Basta sakin as long as they don't trouble me bahala sila sa buhay nila. If they want to marry go ahead!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I am not pro-gay marriage but I am not anti either... Basta sakin as long as they don't trouble me bahala sila sa buhay nila. If they want to marry go ahead!
    +1... As long as they don't hurt other people, why bother them. Atleast masaya sila sa isa't isa, hindi katulad ng iba na nagpakasal tapos after ng ilang taon eh maghihiwalay dahil may third party.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I don't see any problem with it.

-

Actually, let me clarify...

I'm as homophobic as the next guy. And due to my Catholic upbriging, I believe that the only reason to get married is to provide a supportive and nurturing environment to raise kids (why get married if you don't want kids?)...

In this sense, by my own idea of marriage, most marriages are wrong... many people get married for romantic reasons with no plans of having children or without thought as to whether or not they are compatible, can live together in harmony and can raise kids. Or they get married for other reasons... duty to family... or merely for companionship... without true love between the partners and the willingness to compromise and sacrifice... such marriages often fall apart.

BUT:

They're not hurting me. It's their life. And it's not my place to tell them what they can or can't do. Single partner marriages are part of our culture... but that's just our culture. Other cultures practice polygamy... matriarchal polygamy, etcetera... and to claim which is more right than another is to make assumptions about marriage, ***uality and child-rearing based on our personal pre-conceptions and not based on a logical ethical framework.

Live and let live. It's better that gay men get married to each other than having them marry women, hiding their homo***uality, and then coming out, breaking up the marriage and any family that has resulted from it.

I can understand why they hid their names. With how homophobic Philippine cuture is, they might be heckled, harrassed or even attacked if their names were publicly known.
    Last edited by niky; September 25th, 2009 at 05:49 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yep, Live and let live.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Same *** Marriage Performed in QC!