New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Well i met this girl at the restobar, where i usually go every friday night, umiinon ako alone with matching browsing on my phone then suddenly she approach me and ask kung may nakaupo sa tabing chair then i said No.
    pag kalipas ng ilang minuto....... upon looking on his side parang naiiyak na sya na ewan..... kaya i nilapitan ko sya,

ME: hi are you ok?
    Girl: no im not...
    Me ahh ok.. isee..

Me: here inom ka muna (sabay abot ng SMlight)
    Girl: Natawa.....

then the rest is history na....

i ask her anu problem, iniwan daw ng BF..
    Bakit naman, dahil daw sa ugali nya...
    anu naman yung ugali mong un?
    Hindi naraw siya masaya sa pag sasama nila and worst sawa na siya sa pagpapangap na naliligayahan siya sa pag nag lovemaking sila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    obviously the girl is looking for some action to prove that she can enjoy ***, especially that she did not enjoy it much with her ex-bf.

So,... did you make her scream out praises to some religious deity? :popcorn:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there are women who fake orgasm to boost mens' ego

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritRalf View Post

then the rest is history na....
    Gusto ko malaman anong history niyan :naughty2:

Maybe the guy's boring in bed. Baka in a span of 3 hours, it's missionary, missionary, and more missionary

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    there are women who fake orgasm to boost mens' ego
    sure ako dito one of my friend tell this to me, para lang maging masaya yung asawa nya... how sad nga ehh

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    obviously the girl is looking for some action to prove that she can enjoy ***, especially that she did not enjoy it much with her ex-bf.

So,... did you make her scream out praises to some religious deity? :popcorn:
    Seriously, i dont know, how i can tell...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Many of the ladies I get to go oral on get a bit noisy praising the lord.... and when they cross the threshold, the entire body spasms quite a bit. Some even folds their legs around my head locking me in place until their "O" subsides.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    She would be glassy eyed, speechless, panting, sweaty (despite the cold room), can't stand up (wobbling knees), trembling, you'd hear her screaming sh1t, sh1t, sh1t, like there's no tomorrow, cussing and swearing that it was the best damn fcuk in her life.

Then she texts you early the next morning on when the both of you can meet up again. If that's not reason enough, then I don't know what is.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; August 27th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Many of the ladies I get to go oral on get a bit noisy praising the lord.... and when they cross the threshold, the entire body spasms quite a bit. Some even folds their legs around my head locking me in place until their "O" subsides.
    the ***pert of tsikot says it all!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    but of course girls do fake their orgasms every now and then.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast