New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    To be gay or not to be gay.

*There is a conspiracy by rothchild, nwo, illuminati, gmo/monsanto, bill gates, etc., to reduce the world's population by introducing homo***uality, and they are succeeding.

*Nobody is born a homo***ual.

*Homo***uality could be caused by hormones like oxytocin. They say that if you spray this hormone to a group of males, they will soon be cavorting with each other.

*If you say, 'i am a woman born in a man's body', it's not true. Proof? Look at yourself in the mirror and say loudly (sshhhh, baka may makarinig) "I am a man created by God. I was born as a man to love the woman of my dreams", etc. Do this again in the pm or evening; everyday for a month.

*To be gay is not your destiny; its your choice.

(for lesbians, change the keywords)
    Last edited by pyramid00; July 2nd, 2017 at 05:21 AM. Reason: grammar, spelling

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Homo***uality is hereditary/genetic. I've read numerous articles on this from reputable sources (such as The Economist)

Don't you notice? If there is one homo***ual in a family somewhere along the line there are other homo***uals (sibling, cousin, uncle/aunt, or EVEN parent)

My Auntie married into a family with a long line of homo***uals so now she has a lesbian daughter. She also has a lesbian granddaughter (from her son). More often, those with the homo***ual gene also have the suicidal and mental illness gene.

My Uncle and Auntie migrated to the US so that their children will not be exposed to my Uncle's family (may homo***ual, suicidal and mentally ill). But they can't run away from genetics because the daughter still turned out lesbian.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 2nd, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Homo***uality is hereditary/genetic. I've read numerous articles on this from reputable sources (such as The Economist)

Don't you notice? If there is one homo***ual in a family somewhere along the line there are other homo***uals (sibling, cousin, uncle/aunt, or EVEN parent)
    To be or not to be.. Bill S.

Do you know why marami na ang homo***uals dito sa Pinas? Dumami na dahil sa pagbabakuna sa mga bata nuon na may 'karga'. I always thought that 1 in 10 is a homo, however, ang bagong stats ngayon ay 1 in 7. Homo started a long, long time (maybe decades) ago. Ngayon, hereditary na. Nasa dugo na. It's now in our DNA.

*Ang mga bi***uals ay pwede sa guy at pwede rin sa gal. So they have a choice. If they aren't careful magiging tri sila. Pwede sa guy, pwede sa gal; pwede sa....

*Homo can be induced by certain chemicals/hormones given externally or thru vaccinations.

(LGB, the T will come later)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Maybe it's hereditary, but I believe that a person is gay/lesbian by birth.

We had this "experiment" in class way back in college.

1. Random classmates will wash their hands without soap.
    2. Wrap the hand in plastic and make it sweat.
    3. Blind folded students will smell the odor and guess if its from a male or female...

The results, some gay's had sweat that smelled similar to the ladies (vice versa)... Additional reading said it was due to testosterone which means gays tested had less.

Plus the fact that the Philippine society accepts gays/lesbians, more and more are "coming out"

Sent from Zenfone 3 on Tsikot mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chromosomes (X and Y) dictate orientation but hormones trump it and determine what organs develop.

ALL FETUSES, with no exeption, are created FEMALE irregardless of whether they have a XX or XY chromosome. if left alone the genitalia will develop as female, with a clitoris, vagina, uterus and 2 ovum that produce egg cells. however when the fetus starts producing *** hormones this proces is overruled. the female hormone endrogen enhances the development of the female *** organs while the male hormone testosterone does the opposite. testosterone causes the clitoris to elongate and become a penis. it also closes the labia, the vagina and uterus disappear and the 2 ovum become the testis. the testis then move into the closed labia which by now has become the scrotum.

all is well that ends well. however in nature sometimes it does not. an imbalance of hormones in the fetus can lead to something in between (both male and female genitalia develop). and sometimes things get really confused - fetuses with XX chromosomes have more testosterone than endrogen and develop male genitalia while fetuses with XY chromosomes have more endrogen and develop female genitalia. remember that hormones trump chromosomes. some babies are then born with XX chromosomes but have male genetilia and some babies with XY chromosome are born with female genitalia. it is therefore not absurd that people who were brought up as males/females say they are trapped in a female/male body. their chromosomes tell them they are someone else from the ***ual organ they have.

DO NOT ADD YOUR BIGOTRY TO THE PROBLEM. nature screwed up already and you are not helping those people by condemning them as sinners. pasalamat ka na lang na normal ang hormones mo at hindi ka naging member ng 3rd, 4th and 5th ***es. PUT YOUR RELIGION ASIDE. NATURE TRUMPS ALL RELIGIONS.
    Last edited by yebo; July 3rd, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi ba re-incarnation/variant si bro.pyramid00?...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dumadami ba sila? o naglalabasan lang? does it not follow that because our society is forgiving and becoming more accepting that more gay and lesbian people are having the courage to accept their ***uality and "come out"? i think it is the latter.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it can not be discounted that some homo***uals are developed. nurture does play a part in human development. a baby who is born male sometimes can be brought up as more female than male - youngest with female siblings, the mother has no female child and wishng for a boy dresses her youngest in girl clothes, etc., and vice versa. these people are victims of their upbringing.

i know of identical twin sisters (my wife's cousin). one is very pretty, ***y, female in all aspects, and married with kids. the other twin however, if you happen not to know them, is all male and you might not know otherwise. no boobs, barber cut hair, almost masculine, and has a live-in gf (and may i add that the gf is one very pretty and ***y lady!) HE takes hormones. she was raised as a he because the 3rd child, a boy, died in his early teens. i can not of course say how she feels, if she trully accepts what she has become as i never asked.
    Last edited by yebo; July 3rd, 2017 at 12:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    chromosomes (X and Y) dictate orientation but hormones trump it and determine what organs develop.
    To be or not to be... Bill S.

Sir yebo, intellectual talk ang mga posts mo, kaya I downloaded and printed them for further reading. As of now I am digesting its contents.

OT, talking about chromosomes, i read on utube that they found a 2k years old blood that has 23 chromosomes from the mother and only one chromosome from the father, (you know where i am getting to) which is impossible according to some geneticists. - A fine read! Intriguing!
    Last edited by pyramid00; July 3rd, 2017 at 01:28 PM. Reason: rearranged ang contents. sabog kasi, wrong word used pa

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    it can not be discounted that some homo***uals are developed. nurture does play a part in human development. a baby who is born male sometimes can be brought up as more female than male - youngest with female siblings, the mother has no female child and wishng for a boy dresses her youngest in girl clothes, etc., and vice versa. these people are victims of their upbringing.

i know of identical twin sisters (my wife's cousin). one is very pretty, ***y, female in all aspects, and married with kids. the other twin however, if you happen not to know them, is all male and you might not know otherwise. no boobs, barber cut hair, almost masculine, and has a live-in gf (and may i add that the gf is one very pretty and ***y lady!) HE takes hormones. she was raised as a he because the 3rd child, a boy, died in his early teens. i can not of course say how she feels, if she trully accepts what she has become as i never asked.
    That's an extreme case. Typically, gender identity can be nurtured, but ***ual preference will be hard to hardcode into someone who is extemely hetero***ual.

That said, women tend to be more on the bi***ual side than men do (whether due to culture or hormones, I don't know... have to read more on that), so it may be possible for nurture to push a woman to become a transgender even if she doesn't have any strong inclination.

-

Also, the level of misinformation in the OP is off-the-charts. Not good for discourse, IMHO.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast