New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are men weaker than women in general?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 20.59%
  • No

10 29.41%
  • It depends on the situation.

17 50.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    before we could give answers please define first what "weaker ***" means.

if we are going to rely on our history books, human beings have males as the dominating ***. If we are going to study mammals in general, mammals tend to have male leaders, be it a pack of wolves or a group of monkeys.

But unlike mammals, the insects tend to have a matriarchal approach when it comes to leading their colonies. so i guess it really depends on the situation.

I don't think that being weaker is the right term for that but i also cannot really say that there is real equality for both ***es. All i can say that in some occasions, the males dominate but in some occasions the females do. It is primarily because of what each gender is capable of doing which is probably more applicable to the current situation he/she is facing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    physically, no question. men are the stronger ***.
    but emotionally and psychologically, i think women are.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Both the male & female gender are equal... they both have their own strengths and weaknesses (e.g. Men might have the edge when it comes to physical work but women are more compassionate & emphatic generally.).

There's no need to debate which is the "weaker" *** really.
    +1.....

common sense lang....

tcash is the root of all evil dito sa tsikot.....hehehehe it makes both men and women weak....
    Last edited by shadow; October 10th, 2007 at 01:45 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sabi ng mga matatanda, likas daw sa mga lalake ang kahinaan. Tulad na lang daw sa mag-asawa when it comes to old age and death, pag ang babae ang unang namamatay, kadalasan nagiging balisa na ang lalake at wala pang ilang taon, sumusunod na rin sa babae.

Sa akin naman, kanya kanyang paniwala yan. Meron ibang guys na very emotional at yung iba naman hindi masyadong nagpapakita ng feelings nila.

Kayo, anong papanaw ninyo dito?

eerrrr....ano nga pala connection ng old age and death sa guys na emotional? :question:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    eerrrr....ano nga pala connection ng old age and death sa guys na emotional? :question:
    Malaki po connection. Loss of a loved one can cause severe stress. And that can make a person physically sick. lalo na kung totally dependent si lolo sa pag alaga ni lola.

http://www.livescience.com/health/ap...ak_050209.html

Stress Breaks Heart: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/n...-breaks-hearts

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    There are passages in the bible restricting women to lead the GOD's nation. And even for every congregations of GOD only men are allowed to lead. GOD first created Adam and "from Adam" he got a woman called "Eve". In the context of the Bible "Men" is the stronger ***.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    M2 is right, there's really no need to debate on who is the weaker ***. The issue has been here since the beginning of time I think, hahaha.

I'd like to point out though that the women of today are so different from the women 20 years ago. Women today are more independent, driven that's why it's not surprising that they get into things what was then limited to guys only. Michele Baumgarner, Gabi de la Merced...need we mention more?

To answer the title, yes, papayag ako...if I'm at the mercy of Angel Locsin! After my wife of course :sweat:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ang sabi nga ng yumaong si pareng Rene Requiestas, kung ang babae ang "weaker" ***, mga lalaki naman ang "we care" ***.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    There are passages in the bible restricting women to lead the GOD's nation. And even for every congregations of GOD only men are allowed to lead. GOD first created Adam and "from Adam" he got a woman called "Eve". In the context of the Bible "Men" is the stronger ***.
    well, that's sad.

That's why women have been oppressed thru the ages.

Even now, women are still oppressed in many cultures.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marami akong kakilalang oldies na kapag ang lalake ang unang namatay, tumatagal pa ang buhay ng babae. Kapag babae naman ang nauna, sumusunod na si lalake within a few years.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Men: The Weaker ***! Papayag Ba Kayo Nun Guys?