New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Has your ***ual partner said you are the best *** she/he ever had in his/her life?

As ULS said....

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ....the girl had a bf before who has a big dick and can last 5 rounds at matagal labasan ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    all the time.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Siguro yung mga first time lang hehehe, kasi nga first time lang

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bihira na ung mga ganon sa panahon natin ngayon. aggressive na kasi mga girls ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ewan ko. Pero hanggang ngayon tinatawagan pa rin ako ng past gf's ko for a meet up kahit married na ako. Pasyalan ko daw sila.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    bihira na ung mga ganon sa panahon natin ngayon. aggressive na kasi mga girls ngayon.
    tested na yata ni RETZ many times LOL

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

Yes, the girls these days are more aggressive. But if you perform very well, you can literally see it in their face's display of orgasmic nirvana and maybe also in their loud moans of "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ".

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hindi ko na mabilang, hahaha!

Kung malaki ang sa 'yo at pang- matagalan, Siguradong sasabihin niya 'yan! :horse:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Hindi ko na mabilang, hahaha!

Kung malaki ang sa 'yo at pang- matagalan, Siguradong sasabihin niya 'yan! :horse:

ung mga ala ****star ba?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    A few years ago securtiy in a 5 star hotel knocked on the door of my room.... apparently some guests passing thru the corridor heard the girl i was with and thought I she was being murdered..hahahahaha.......:tounge2:

A ex once said that I could make money doing what i was doing to her,,,(haaay sayang sana nag carrer shift na ako nun...)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast