1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    depende sa health yan

not age

check testosterone level

there are men in their 60s and 70s who still have strong libido

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I agree with ULS that it depends on the health. I read about that somewhere.

My friend told me that early late 20s to early 30s is the ***ual prime of a guy because he could control himself better while still in peak health.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Vince Mcmahon at age 60

he's 64 now

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That's 60!!! Too much steroids though.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    an excerpt from the Muscle and Fitness article about Vince:

Vince is far from looking, or acting, his age (he'll be 61 in August). Last year, he and Triple H trained together three or four days a week. And when he trains, he trains hard and heavy: no gimmicks, very few machines, like his mentors of yesteryear. Heavy benching, bent-over rows and squats are his staples. "Vince is old-school," says his training partner Steve Stone, a former competitive bodybuilder and current NPC vice chairman of bodybuilding under Steve Weinberger in New York. "He doesn't look for any shortcuts. It upsets him when people give 80%. If you don't add up to something but you're giving 110%, that's admirable to him. But if you're great at 80% and he knows you could do more, he wants you to because that's what he would do. He doesn't expect anything out of his wrestlers that he wouldn't do himself."

"When you're younger, it's tough to appreciate your health and to appreciate physical culture," explains Vince. "I always did, but not to the extent that I do now. The older you get, the more you appreciate the training and the results you get. I can do anything at 60 that I could do at 30. I just can't do it as often."

Talk about a model baby boomer. While many men his age will give you a laundry list of reasons why they can't go to the gym--family, work, chronic laziness--Vince's schedule is as jam-packed as anyone's, but that's no excuse. "I love training with Vince because he works his ass off," says Triple H. Vince just wishes others would follow his lead. "What's disconcerting to me is that while we're smarter as a species in every respect--from an intellectual standpoint and all that--it doesn't seem that the populace as a whole today is any more physically fit than it was yesteryear," he says. "I just don't understand. Because, think about it--everything's better when you're in shape. Food tastes better. *** is better. Even breathing is easier."
    Last edited by uls; July 27th, 2010 at 11:27 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    not yet for me, too. . .it will happen maybe when i die

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The world's oldest ****star (75 years old - 200 **** movies)
    no steroids whatsoever
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T7MQsZhM9k"]YouTube- 73-year-old **** star bedazzles Japan's aged[/ame]

I'm running 5km on the weekends. Hopefully, I'm gonna keep this up and be like the the old spice guy til I hit 70.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE"]YouTube- Old Spice | Questions[/ame]

"Swan dive! into the best night of your life"
    Last edited by Negus; July 27th, 2010 at 12:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    double post
    Last edited by Negus; July 27th, 2010 at 12:20 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Yeah it's about health, diet and physical fitness.

The moment I learned that smoking could drastically reduce your stamina and "responsiveness", and worst leads to impotence, I started cutting consumption significantly.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Vince Mcmahon at age 60

he's 64 now

Product of Anabolic Steroids. Search web how this can do things to your *** organ and hormones.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Decreased ***ual desire of men