New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sobrang haba po, TS. too lazy here to read. pag nasa mood magbasa...at siguro pag mag asawa na ako, kelangan na... wehehehe

wala ako maintindihan sa post e...no relevant comment muna.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    while browsing, i dug a SC decision which tells us in part:

While the law provides that the husband and the wife are obliged to live together, observe mutual love, respect and fidelity (Art. 68, Family Code), the sanction therefor is actually the "spontaneous, mutual affection between husband and wife and not any legal mandate or court order". Love is useless unless it is shared with another. Indeed, no man is an island, the cruelest act of a partner in marriage is to say "I could not have cared less." This is so because an ungiven self is an unfulfilled self. The egoist has nothing but himself. In the natural order, it is ***ual intimacy which brings spouses wholeness and oneness. ***ual intimacy is a gift and a participation in the mystery of creation. It is a function which enlivens the hope of procreation and ensures the continuation of family relations.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    May nakalimutan..... where's the source?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ i purposely omitted the source/citation. i might be needlessly bringing the parties here...can i take exception to the posting rules po?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i miss all-over-the-house ***, it's quite a challenge now. . .with the kid, the household help roaming the house

maybe outdoor *** and animalistic *** can be combined

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Very interesting.

I wonder if there are any 'glow-in-the-dark' condoms? That would be fun!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ Mas fun kung wala. Sabi ng friend ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    very interesting post, this will be useful in the future

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Animalistic *** at outdoor *** diba isa lang yun I mean, you see dogs on the streets all the time right?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Animalistic *** at outdoor *** diba isa lang yun I mean, you see dogs on the streets all the time right?
    ^^these are under the kink *** genre, i think.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
12 Kinds of *** Every Couple Should Have