New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Helo mga sirs. Hirao start ng sasakyan ko. Efi. Nagpalit na ako fuel pump, linis gas tank, palit fuel filter. Everytime na start ko kailangan pa ichoke sa throttle body then pag matagal ng nagamit then off then on 1 click naman pero pag kinabukasan ko na start ganun ulit kailangan ulit takpan un throttle body para umistart. Ok un maf sensor kapag hinuhugot ko un socket namamatay engine. Ano at saan kaya ang problem? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how old is the battery?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eurostyle View Post
    Helo mga sirs. Hirao start ng sasakyan ko. Efi. Nagpalit na ako fuel pump, linis gas tank, palit fuel filter. Everytime na start ko kailangan pa ichoke sa throttle body then pag matagal ng nagamit then off then on 1 click naman pero pag kinabukasan ko na start ganun ulit kailangan ulit takpan un throttle body para umistart. Ok un maf sensor kapag hinuhugot ko un socket namamatay engine. Ano at saan kaya ang problem? Thanks.

What is the make and model year of your car?

The check engine warning light must be on.

What is/are the diagnostic trouble codes?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    how old is the battery?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    2 months old battery

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    What is the make and model year of your car?

The check engine warning light must be on.

What is/are the diagnostic trouble codes?
    Galant 4g63 dohc engine. Walang ilaw ng check engine sir.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eurostyle View Post
    Galant 4g63 dohc engine. Walang ilaw ng check engine sir.

What is the production year and mileage?

Ang tipid mo naman sa details.

You seem to solicit wild guesses.

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    So many existing threads about hard starting so will just revive this one.

I have a 1999 Pajero Fieldmaster. Battery was newly replaced. Alternator not so new but tested ok naman. Every morning when i start the engine, it goes with one click... then the engine warms up. Problem is after 30 seconds to a minute, the engine starts "coughing" or "dying" matched with some spurts of smoke from the exhaust and eventually dies.

When i try to restart it... it won't na unless i step on the gas pedal and pump. Tapos when it finally starts, you would really need to pump the gas pedal repeatedly (smoke keeps on coming out of the exhaust) to keep it going until it can run smoothly on its own.

This only happens in the morning upon starting it after a long rest. The rest of the day, this won't happen again.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post

I have a 1999 Pajero Fieldmaster. Battery was newly replaced. Alternator not so new but tested ok naman. Every morning when i start the engine, it goes with one click... then the engine warms up. Problem is after 30 seconds to a minute, the engine starts "coughing" or "dying" matched with some spurts of smoke from the exhaust and eventually dies.

When i try to restart it... it won't na unless i step on the gas pedal and pump. Tapos when it finally starts, you would really need to pump the gas pedal repeatedly (smoke keeps on coming out of the exhaust) to keep it going until it can run smoothly on its own.

This only happens in the morning upon starting it after a long rest. The rest of the day, this won't happen again.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Glow plugs

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Fuel pump? ...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post

Any thoughts? Thanks!
    try mo sir prime yung fuel filter pump bago niyo start sa umaga. kapag nawala problem niya, possible may leak sa fuel line/s

naging ganyan sakin, luma na kasi mga hose clamp sa fuel lines, pinalitan ko ng screw type clamps (stainless steel)

+1 din sa glow plug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast