New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    k... wait ko na lang post ni auto_xer. ty.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mura lang kung simota na cone type!

got mine for 1.3k

96 galant ss po yung car ko..

may promo sila dati sa carshow sa mega, 2.7k para sa filter and yung tube :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CoolGal,
    yung benta ni Autoxer are K&N filters and not simota. mas better quality K&N filters pero ang ganda rin ng presyo :o if you have the budget for K&N ok yun!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di gaano kamahal for mazda, kaya lng baka ahirap maghanap.. yng untake ng friend ko nakuha nya brand new 2000 lng..2k1 civic sya. basta kasya sa car pwede na.

7drummer7, try mo spark plugs. might help. and weight reduction. di mo nga gagawin pang-racing..pero think like them rin..gets? :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    logbook,

Tama si Supierreman. I don't sell Simota filters.
    It IS NOT a good value for money.
    All you get when you buy a Simota filter is a shiny, cosmetically pleasing tube(which has very minimal effect of power gains) & a disposal synthetic paper filter thats made to look like K&N.
    You have to wonder about why it costs less than an original paper filter, even when considering the fact that OE filters are "price conrolled".
    The price & the tube is attractive but the filter's airflow rate & filtering ability is not.

I sell K&N's because although it may be more expensive initially, the benefits outwiegh the cost.
    It has been proven time & again to increase power & fuel economy(0.7km/liter improvement on alfalfameister's Expedition), while being washable with cleaning intervals of at least 50,000kms(for the drop in filter).

For the Mazda Familia GLi & GLX a drop in filter is 3,200. An cone type with carbon fiber top is 4,500. Both are installed prices.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir, magkano po pag para sa 96 galant?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    Just as I thought, it's not enough to disrupt the fuel/air mixture. :D

Meron kasi nagsabi sa akin nun this might cause abnormal engine performance. As in baka "DAW" maging palyado or something. Anyway that was his point not mine. Kaya nabanggit ko lang just to clear things off my mind. :D
    The car's air sensor will detect more air is coming in and it will adjust the amount of fuel going thru the injectors to compensate.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Autoxer,
    How much para sa pitcha pie GLXi?

Ano itsura nung may carbon fiber top? Got pix?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so the filters help... :?:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup! they do. as a matter of fact, i saw these K&N filters in alabang, 2800 lang hehehe!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Simota Intake / Air Filters