New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys, i will have a meeting with the philippine representative of racor filtration, a topnotch mechanical engineer, on wednesday, january 18. upon learning that his schedule is open after our meeting, i asked him if it will be okay if he could share his technical expertise with the tsikot forumers. he agreed, and better still, he is amenable to give an informal talk on
    - the development of common-rail design and its applications;
    - the problems of the common-rail system;
    - the types and sources of fuel contamination and the solutions for them;
    - the appropriate efficient filtration requirements of 3rd and 4th generation common rails;
    - the role of emissions and the clean air act.

d4d owners who are aching for intelligent answers to their questions, here is your chance!

the meeting is tentatively set at 2pm wednesday afternoon in one of the food establishments near the petron station in macapagal ave. interested tsikoteers can or pm me or text me at 0910-853-4797 .

btw, coffee and refreshments will be on the house.

regarding the place and time, it can be adjusted according to the majority who will signify interest in coming. hopefully we can come up with a consensus by tuesday.

btw, he has some oem racor filter freebies pa. if the filter fits the fuel filter mounting on your diesel engine, you drive away with it!

what do you think, peeps?
    Last edited by boybi; January 13th, 2006 at 10:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    tnx for the new thread, boybi!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no problem, diesoline. ;)
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am interested, sent you a pm.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pa post naman kung may definite date,time and place na.Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    interested but cannot go. may i request to have the details, if there were hand-outs or materials to be posted in this thread too?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sorry for the late response guys. i am out of town again and currently sending this post from vigan.

anyways, the wednesday date is definite. i will log on later this evening from baguio and hopefully come out with with the definite place.

in the meantime, suggestions as to place and time are welcome.

tnx!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ian rex: i will post whatever materials he may have in hand. in the meantime, this is what i have in photobucket right now:

oem replacements for ford, isuzu, mitsubishi, nissan and toyota fuel filters using the proprietary racor aquabloc media.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wow.
    thing is good...
    i like...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    totoybato is ok with macapagal.
    mdpo prefers banawe area.
    tnx for the sms, guys...

tentative time is 2pm onwards.

larshell, banaweonline: what do you think?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Know more about Common Rail diesel engines