New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Guys, hindi ba delikadong may dala-dala kang LPG tank sa trunk (hindi convert) tapos i-park mo buong hapon ang kotse mo sa harap ng mall dahil manonood ka ng sine and what not? Hindi ba 'to sasabog sa init ng panahon?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    Guys, hindi ba delikadong may dala-dala kang LPG tank sa trunk (hindi convert) tapos i-park mo buong hapon ang kotse mo sa harap ng mall dahil manonood ka ng sine and what not? Hindi ba 'to sasabog sa init ng panahon?
    Not unless your trunk's vent holes are plugged up and the valve is broken.

Errh... why would you want to drag an LPG tank around all day, anyway?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why park in front of the mall when you have the option to park INSIDE the mall, eh ? And yes, why would you bring an LPG tank with you all day ?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    What do you mean by "hindi convert"?

I guess taxi's with LPG goes around metro without any shades above them.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Oh, that's good to know. Ta-travel pa kasi ako ng half hour to a nearby city to buy gasul and malls here don't have indoor parking except for one that can accommodate only less than 10 cars in its front entrance.

BTW, may vent holes ba ang 96 na corolla?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh, that's good to know. Ta-travel pa kasi ako ng half hour to a nearby city to buy gasul and malls here don't have indoor parking except for one that can accommodate only less than 10 cars in its front entrance.

BTW, may vent holes ba ang 96 na corolla?
    Yes they do. Normally found under the sides of the rear bumper.

LPG tank in trunk