New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Has anyone tried this brand of air filter? I searched here and what I found here for this brand is the oil filter...I am planning to change my air filter for my innova and a store here in SM Cebu sells this brand of air filter and cheaper by 400+ pesos than the stock sa Toyota...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Purolator makes great air filters, that's if they are not knock off versions of them.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Agree, the ones sold at ACE Hardware are not of good quality IMO, maybe fakes, bought one before and the glue is sticking out. Although I may be wrong though.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    That's a low quality reproduction, definitely not the quality of the ones sold in the US. And not a real purolator part number

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ hehe, that's what I thought, anyway it's disposable.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Purolator: Pure oil now, pure oil later.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How do we determine if genuine ang purolator na air filter? But kung yung price is an indicator, yung para sa inova ko is P699.00 then it must be fake...tama ba ako?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    No country of origin on the box is the biggest clue, if you see overlaping glue and poor uneven construction that's the other clue.

You can also do a online search for the real thing then compare.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malinaw ang printing on the original packaging. Look alikes have watered down/not sharp printing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Malinaw ang printing on the original packaging. Look alikes have watered down/not sharp printing.

Up ko lang this thread regarding Purolator Oil Filter. Bought one from its Distributor - All Inclusive in C. Raymundo Pasig.

and compared it to the ones sold at ACE hardware Mega. its looks exactly the same even the label where its indicated for

what vehicle is for, the label is for local vehicles like innova, vios etc.. ALL INCLUSIVE carries Bendix, NGK, Mann Hummel,
    Splitfire,FC etc..

I think they are the supplier of ACE , saw also Splitfire hallogen bulb on display at Ace. The print on the box looks clear and the filter mukhang maayos naman pagkagawa. my neighbor also uses PUROLATOR with no issues bought at ALL INclusive.

All INCLUSIVE is a big distributor of auto parts. i think might not be made in the USA but maybe made elsewhere for

asian market. but still genuine. what do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Query on Purolator Air Filters