New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    For those of use who want to add fuel to go along with extra boost or other modifications like manual boost controllers and high flow intakes alcohol injection or to lean out our fuel mixture at lower rpm levels for better economy there has been nothing on the market for us.

Fortunately my buddy at Easy Performance has a niffy little air fuel controller that allows you to tune the 1KZTE, QD32ETI, TD27I, and pretty much any non common rail that has a MAF sensor that controls the injection pump.

It lets you up fueling plus or minus 75% across a broad range and has a internal algorithm that keeps it all linear and smooth. I will be dyno tuning with mine when I get back to the Philippines this month.

Tuning boxes are great but for some of use they are just not a option.

Set up is pretty strait forward and you can tune on the fly if you want to. This is me playing with the settings this morning.

essentially allows the user to program in a custom recalibration profile for the MAF sensor. For voltage based MAF sensors, you can adjust the output voltage to be what you need for any air flow rate measured by the sensor.

It divides the voltage scale (0.5 volts to 4.5 volts) into 14 segments that can the correction value individually adjusted.

https://www.easyperformance.com/products/
    Last edited by dvldoc; February 2nd, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    A little on how to use it. It's really pretty simple.

Tuning non common rail diesels