New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Good day to all,

Mga master, patulong naman po, kasi yung power window po namin sa driver seat bumigay na, nagpatulong po kami na baklasin yung assembly and tried to test it but sira na po yung motor. Saan po kaya pwedeng bumili ng bagong motor/assembly? Dito po ako sa South, sa San Pedro Laguna...

Please give me some inputs. Thanks for reading my post.

">">

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jbiazon View Post
    Good day to all,

Mga master, patulong naman po, kasi yung power window po namin sa driver seat bumigay na, nagpatulong po kami na baklasin yung assembly and tried to test it but sira na po yung motor. Saan po kaya pwedeng bumili ng bagong motor/assembly? Dito po ako sa South, sa San Pedro Laguna...

Please give me some inputs. Thanks for reading my post.

">">

sometimes the problem is in the switch, but if you have isolated the problem to the motor,, try swithcing the motors and use the same window regulator. it's usually the carbon brushes that wear out or the motor's rotor stuck in the bearings from dried up lubricant. factory repair procedure calls for replacement, but we know better; we are filipinos and have the skill and patience of repairing the component

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Try bringing it to an auto electrical shop, yung mga gumagawa ng alternators, starters, etc. If you're lucky, linis lang yan na ang presyo ay "bahala na kayo, ser".

Power Window Problem, LiteAce 95