New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 225 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2246
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    Hmm, I just searched a nearby dealer in Facebook and this was the first one that popped up. The just have a generic "Amaron Battery-PH Araneta" name. I will verify if it is indeed the Pro model. They just told me it has a 24 month warranty so I assumed it is the Pro.
    siguraduhin nyo po.
    kung minsan kasi, kung sino-sino na lang ang sumasagot sa telepono...
    yung iba naman, puro oo ang sasabihin, mapapunta lang ang costumer sa tindahan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hmm, I just searched a nearby dealer in Facebook and this was the first one that popped up. The just have a generic "Amaron Battery-PH Araneta" name. I will verify if it is indeed the Pro model. They just told me it has a 24 month warranty so I assumed it is the Pro.
    Si Powerstruck yan Amaron Araneta. Malamang yung Panasonic battery na natawagan mo, is sila din.

Halos sila lang nag post sa facebook ng Panasonic battery. Iba iba username, iba iba cellphone number. Pero pag deliver, Powerstruck resibo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *dr.d- i will confirm before I buy. Hindi pa naman sira batt ko but it is more than 3 years old na and I could feel the batt struggling during starting, recently.

*crazy_boy- do they have a good reputation with warranty claims? Inalok nga din nila Panasonic sa akin. Although I also called the main office of the dealer of Panasonic in West avenue (TPL) but after office hrs na so hindi nila ma verify if may stock sila nung Japan model na 24 months din warranty.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    All the batteries leaked from the top cover, like this. Napalitan naman ng warranty. But hassle lang that i needed to check the batteries every now and then. Attachment 36891

Ganyan din sakin during the first year... slightly less severe lang. I had to remove the sticker around the peep hole also because the acid was making a mess of it.

I think it was simply overfilled from the factory. Anyway, these are not SLA batteries so gassing and a bit of boiling needs to vent out. Sometimes, it can be caused by overcharging also.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *dr.d- i will confirm before I buy. Hindi pa naman sira batt ko but it is more than 3 years old na and I could feel the batt struggling during starting, recently.

*crazy_boy- do they have a good reputation with warranty claims? Inalok nga din nila Panasonic sa akin. Although I also called the main office of the dealer of Panasonic in West avenue (TPL) but after office hrs na so hindi nila ma verify if may stock sila nung Japan model na 24 months din warranty.
    Never pa ako nag claim ng warranty sa Panasonic. But as per the seller, mas madali kausap si TPL than Pollux (Amaron) when it comes to warranty claims.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Ganyan din sakin during the first year... slightly less severe lang. I had to remove the sticker around the peep hole also because the acid was making a mess of it.

I think it was simply overfilled from the factory. Anyway, these are not SLA batteries so gassing and a bit of boiling needs to vent out. Sometimes, it can be caused by overcharging also.
    Napalitan naman yan sa warranty claim. Both sides lumobo din. Ok lang naman sa akin mag claim ng warranty, hassle lang is to clean the acid leak, kasi nag cause ng rust.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Great! actually I am leaning towards Panasonic, specially if the Japan made model is cheaper than the Amaron. I pass by TPL everyday in my commute home so it would be easier to get support in case there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Never pa ako nag claim ng warranty sa Panasonic. But as per the seller, mas madali kausap si TPL than Pollux (Amaron) when it comes to warranty claims.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Great! actually I am leaning towards Panasonic, specially if the Japan made model is cheaper than the Amaron. I pass by TPL everyday in my commute home so it would be easier to get support in case there is a problem.
    Mas mahal bumili sa TPL, compared to buying from their authorized dealers. They're protecting their dealers.

Yung innova namin naka JP blue battery, 2 yrs palang, too early to tell if its any better than the Thai made Panasonics.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    available ba rin sa din sizes ang amaron pro?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    available ba rin sa din sizes ang amaron pro?
    As far as I know, yung DIN sizes ng Amaron is just the Pro model, no Go or HiLife model. I have used Amaron Pro DIN66 on the old Fiesta Ecoboost and Amaron Pro DIN60 on the Jetta TDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amaron battery