New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi there... anybody here who owns a charade and having some troubles with their car and parts?...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    daihatsuclubph.org

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    di naman mahirap ang pyesa ng charade. sa pasay marami,
    pati feroza may pyesa dito.

Pasay
    1)JAM motor parts sales 505-A Edsa Pasay City cel09154665377 landline4588947/8452968
    2)SURE Auto supply 2750 Taft Ave. Pasay City tel 8319402/8336395
    3) FELSON Auto supply tel8311426

Paranaque
    4)Metro Silver Auto supply cel09273648887 landline8265034/82655335

mekaniko naman,
    expert si tata rudy sa daihatsu pati na din kia
    , former columbia motors mechanic(philippines daihatsu distributor)
    cel# 0919-2365374
    #14 Dateline St., 4th Estate, Sucat, Paranaque.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by giant killer View Post
    hi there... anybody here who owns a charade and having some troubles with their car and parts?...
    madami pang parts ang charade. puntahan mo yang link na yan. dami ka din matututunan dyan.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdko View Post
    daihatsuclubph.org

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi giant killer!

I'm having trouble looking for a surplus "column switch". (the headlight, wiper main control under the stirring wheel).
    Mine got shorted because of faulty relays and the contact points melted. The electrician gave up on it on told me to purchase a replacement.
    I would highly appreciate it if you could help me find one (regardless of whether it's for a left hand drive or not as long as it fits my Daihatsu Charade 1992 Model (2 door type).

Thank you very much and more power to you.

Oniisan

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Im a charade owner from Mindanao. Mejo malayo po sa kabihasnan. hehehe! LAtely po, im having problem with the temp of my car. Dali pong mag-init ng engine. Overhaul ko na radiator pero ganun parin. Lakas po lumamon ng tubig, ubos bigla ang sa reserve tank. Ewan ko kung ano problem. Wala pa naman magaling na mekaniko dito sa amin sa charade. Need help po talaga. Thanks.

IAn

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Oniisan View Post
    Hi giant killer!

I'm having trouble looking for a surplus "column switch". (the headlight, wiper main control under the stirring wheel).
    Mine got shorted because of faulty relays and the contact points melted. The electrician gave up on it on told me to purchase a replacement.
    I would highly appreciate it if you could help me find one (regardless of whether it's for a left hand drive or not as long as it fits my Daihatsu Charade 1992 Model (2 door type).

Thank you very much and more power to you.

Oniisan
    PM your contact number to me. I have one. You can also visit the Daihatsu Club Philippines website as indicated above. Or you can just click on this link: http://daihatsuclubph.org and register.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlouie View Post
    Im a charade owner from Mindanao. Mejo malayo po sa kabihasnan. hehehe! LAtely po, im having problem with the temp of my car. Dali pong mag-init ng engine. Overhaul ko na radiator pero ganun parin. Lakas po lumamon ng tubig, ubos bigla ang sa reserve tank. Ewan ko kung ano problem. Wala pa naman magaling na mekaniko dito sa amin sa charade. Need help po talaga. Thanks.

IAn
    Check the DCP link and read on... and join our forums.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    how much labor ni tata rudy?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I happen to visit tata rudy last week, when I went to Manila for a seminar. Indeed tata rudy is not only an excellent mechanic, top of his class, hi-caliber, whatever you call it, but above all this, he is a good man. Di po mayabang, napakabait po. After less than an hour of tutorials/advices, actual demos sa tuning nang charade, marami po ako natutunan. Im now back in mindanao, and talaga pong satisfied po ako sa tips from tata rudy. My car is now doing well, ganda ng andar and bilis ng acceleration. Thanks to Tata Rudy, indeed he is good as advertised, or even better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Daihatsu Charade hardcore owners anybody?