New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I am one of the early buyers of this chinese brand. I bought an Fstar use for my family and business use that only cost me around 500k. This brand is a blast! very comfortable, value for money and loaded with features.

From an insider. i heard that they will be very aggresive with the distribution this year. The North Luzon will be primary focus of it. Expect the 6 brands will be launched this September!

Any other Haima cars user here! any comments???

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dalhin nila dapat ito sa Metro Manila for the brand to receive attention, especially from the media. If the quality and performance of their cars is really as good as that of Ford/Mazda cars then it should be very readily received by Metro Manila buyers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    As of the moment, the management is not yet eyeing the Metro Manila market, as it is already congested. But definitely time will come, you will see Haima Dealerships there. But for now..Plans are Northward. Good to hear from satisfied customers. Salamat po. Rest assured that management is making every step to make HAIMA a popular chinese brand here in the Philippines. It will be popular not just because it is relatively cheap in value but High in quality likewise.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    *haima fan...bro kmusta n fstar mo? parang type ko n din yng fstar kesa s miny ng hafei...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Hirap makabili ng accesories nyan kase haima

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    If you are looking to buy after market parts sir,wala pa talaga that is ready made for Haima but there are other accessories that is well fitted sa brand natin.But soon they are planning to get after market accessories for our Haima.

Haima in the Rise from the North - The Best Chinese Brand in the Market