New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    estimated release dito sa pinas is 3rd quarter.
    ganda ng specs esp. the 1.4 engine.
    sulit ba pricing nila???

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Inquired about this, when i recently took a look see on the Spark, SA told me it would be around the price range of the Swift but not over the Jazz.

The 5dr on Youtube reviews kinda looks like the Sparks older brother =p

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    will the 1.4 turbo come with an a/t?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    will the 1.4 turbo come with an a/t?
    I believe the ASEAN Chevy Sonic will have naturally aspirated 100PS 1.4 and 115PS 1.6 liter engines.
    The optional 1.4 turbo is currently only offered in the USDM Sonic which is assembled in the GM Orion Township Assembly Plant in Michigan.
    Last edited by AG4; June 5th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thats just too bad.. we are in dire need of a cheap pocket rocket in the philippines.. i heard the swift sport wont be released here too because of its fuel requirements

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Production of ASEAN-market Chevrolet Sonic starts in Thailand

Production of the ASEAN-market Chevrolet Sonic has started at General Motors' Rayong, Thailand, plant, and the American carmaker expects it to be just as popular in Thailand and across Southeast Asia as it is in other markets around the world where it has already been launched.
    Read More: Production of ASEAN-market Chevrolet Sonic starts in Thailand - News | TopGear.com.ph

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    Thats just too bad.. we are in dire need of a cheap pocket rocket in the philippines.. i heard the swift sport wont be released here too because of its fuel requirements
    The 1.4 is going to be quick... but not very much so... it may 138 turbocharged, torquey horses, but it also weighs some 1,270 kilograms. According to US tests, it's only about as quick as a Civic 1.8 MT or my Ford Lynx 2.0

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yun hatchback ba yan price range na yan. type ko yan eh

Chevrolet Aveo Stunt Skydive - YouTube

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    "BER" months incoming, sna sonic n din.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    "BER" months incoming, sna sonic n din.
    The Sonic might be launched here around November (just rumors, haven't seen any formal announcements yet), looks like their focus at the moment is the newly launched Colorado and the soon to be launched facelifted Captiva.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
chevy aveo/sonic 2012 *700-800k php