My wife is a partner in a law firm now holding office in the Ortigas Area. Their law firm is a small firm specializing in corporate law and tax law, a handful of partners.. plus a handful of Associates.. and their support staff.

They are looking for tech support, who can provide support services (trouble shooting, diagnostics, network, PC, ) .. they don't require full time presence in the office... important lang is speedy determination of issue and hopefully speedy resolution din ng issue... currently, it is the partners themselves doing the technical troubleshooting.. as their support staff (messengers, secretary etc) are not as technically knowledgeable as the partners...

but the engagement (from what I understand sa rants ng wife ko) is they are willing to engage somebody who they can rely on to provide the service (interpretation ko dito is may monthly fixed "retainer" perhaps... ) I don't have full details.. she just asked me to post in my forum circles (ito lang naman forum that I frequent) ... just in case may mga interested magka extra income...

pls PM me if you are interested...