New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    [SIZE=6]PACIFIC ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]An architectural, engineering, construction, and project management company[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]COMPANY OVERVIEW[/SIZE]
    PACIFIC ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION is a privately-owned international engineering, architectural, construction, and project management company with vast and diverse experience on both simple and complex projects in different locations. Our experience range from simple home renovations to grand and intricate mansions in posh villages, from a few storey building to high rising skyscrapers, from village club house to colossal monuments.

[SIZE=4]WHAT WE CAN DO :[/SIZE]
    Renovations and Demolitions
    Homes and Mansions
    Residential and Commercial Complex
    Medium-Rise to High-Rise buildings
    Club House, Country Clubs, and Resorts
    Grandstands, Landmarks, and Monuments
    Sport Complex and Stadiums
    Power Stations and Dams
    Airports and Seaports
    Roads, Bridges, Overpass, Flyovers, and Rail Systems
    Industrial Complex and Facilities

[SIZE=4]VISION[/SIZE]

We are aiming to be the leading international engineering, architectural, construction, and project management company by catering and gratifying the diverse needs of different people. We aspire and intend to deliver tailor-fitted and customized solutions to every client to suit their different and extraordinary needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For your engineering, architectural, construction, and project management needs - from simple interior renovations to building of your home to construction of your buildings please do contact:

PAOLO ANTONIO M. CRISTOBAL
    Assitant Vice-President for Marketing and Finance

Mobile: (63) 917-866-2562
    Fax: (63-2) 436-0650
    Email: paolocristobal*gmail.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    OT: bro -- do you use CAD for your business? if you do, we are the distributors of 4M intellicad for the philippines. check it out at www.4msa.com

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    AutoCAD ang ginagamit pero i'll check it out din... I'll consult with my mom since I think we are now looking for the latest and better softwares...

by the way you have PM

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dre we are suppliers of high quality construction chemicals, grouts, epoxies, waterproofing, lightweight panel systems. Concrete repair products, etc. We do labor and materials for all of our product lines. We have been serving and manufacturing since 1969.

I will email you our co profile and products and hope we can do business soon
    Last edited by jasonub; September 21st, 2005 at 09:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    AutoCAD ang ginagamit pero i'll check it out din... I'll consult with my mom since I think we are now looking for the latest and better softwares...

by the way you have PM
    bro -- got your PM. thanks

we also have FINE HVAC (integrated HVAC tool), IDEA (integrated architectural environment) and FINE ELEC (electrical engineering design tool) to name a few

as for the software, check out www.4m.gr

you can download a free 30 day trial version copy of IntelliCAD Pro v5 (the latest)

p.s. we are currently building up our reseller network. baka interesado kayo magiging reseller

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub
    Dre we are suppliers of high quality construction chemicals, grouts, epoxies, waterproofing, lightweight panel systems. Concrete repair products, etc. We do labor and materials for all of our product lines. We have been serving and manufacturing since 1969.

I will email you our co profile and products and hope we can do business soon
    Sir currently we have a project and our roof deck needs quality water proofing. kindly email me at franz_s_a*yahoo.com.

tnx

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    To all TSIKOT MEMBERs!

Highly recommended ko this company PACIFIC ENGINEERING & COMPANY, it's really nice doing business with them, very professional at ang dali kausap. If you have the budget & dream house, try to contact them and your dream will come true!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DREAM HOUSE!!!

PACIFIC ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION