New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009

First Vita Plus

After many months of intensive medical research and scientific study our team of experts led by former Department of Health Secretary and Philippines Foremost herbalist Dr. Jaime Galvez Tan, came up with a unique product that combines for the very FIRST time. 5 Power herbs from selected premium leaves of Moringa oleifera, Corchorus olitoruis, Capsicum frutescens, Amaranthus Spinosus and Ipomea batatas.

First Vita Plus is packed to meet your daily requirements of vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, anti-oxidants an immunity enhancing phytochemicals.First Vita Plus is your vitamin-in-a-drink. It is easy to carry, quick to consume and great to taste.Best of all, it is 100% all Filipino. From its refreshing dalandan taste, to its organic components. First Vita Plus is the perfect natural health drink!

First Vita Plus represents our advocacy to promote traditional and alternative medicine. We are confident that this kind of awareness will generate livelihood among our farmers and will further inspire scientists to explore the untapped healing potentials of Philippine herbs.

Equally significant, this will usher in a new lifestyle that clearly says: your health is important. First Vita Plus will make your health a priority and will bring you opportunity

First Vita Plus, SO FULL OF LIFE!

SUCCESS STORY:

--------------------------------------

WOW ang GANDA naman ng PRODUCT, PWEDE BA KO MAGING DEALER?

PWEDENG PWEDE PO!

PWEDE BA KAHIT PART-TIME LANG? MAY WORK KASI AKO.

PWEDENG PWEDE DIN PO, FULL-TIME, PART-TIME o kahit FLEXIBLE TIME PWEDE RIN!!

AHH OK PALA TALAGA YAN! SO HOW CAN I BECOME A FIRST VITA PLUS DEALER??

NO MEMBERSHIP FEE!!!
    NO JOINING FEE!!!

YOU JUST NEED TO BUY OUR PRODUCT!

If you purchase a First Vita Plus POWERPACK (12 Boxes * 20 sachets per box) you will automatically become a REGISTERED DEALER and be encoded in the Company's Computerized Tracking System and you will be given a unique BUSINESS ASSOCIATE NUMBER.

1 POWER PACK = 1 Travelling Bag for only PHP 7,699.00
    (10 boxes + 2 Boxes for FREE, TOTAL of 12 Boxes)
    You save PHP 1,541.00!!

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME IF I BECOME A DEALER??

You will have these BENEFITS:

1. LIFETIME 25% DISCOUNT FOR ALL PRODUCTS
    2. COMPANY FACILITIES - You will have the privilege the company's air-conditioned facilities like seminar rooms and lounges for FREE.
    3. TRAINING AND SEMINARS - You will be offered a series of trainings, seminars and lectures for FREE which the company provides regularly.

You will Have 5 ways to Earn:

1. DIRECT SELLING (25% outright profit)
    2. SALES COMMISSION
    3. SALES OVERRIDE COMMISSION
    4. GROUP SALES OVERRIDE COMMISSION
    5. REBATES (6%)

POTENTIAL INCOME:

PHP 15,000 per DAY
    PHP 75,000 per WEEK
    PHP 300,000 per MONTH

GRABE ANG LAKI NAMAN NYAN, TOTOO BA YAN??

TOTOONG TOTOO PO ITO, BKIT HINDI NYO PO TINGNAN WALA NAMAN MAWAWALA SA INYO.

If you are interested and you want to know more details on the product and the business opportunity, please contact me directly 0917-8826278 and post your email address so I can send you more details.

We also have Business Development Forums in our Office, where we will encourage you to attend if you are interested in this, don't worry NO COMMITMENT, ikaw pa rin ang mag dedecide kung gusto mo maging DEALER o hindi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    For those who are interested, please contact me at 0917-8826278.