New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    im just curious

anong mangyayari pag di ko na binayaran ang bills ko? will bank sue me?
    or for example i have two CC pero same bank lets say hsbc, yung isang card lang ang babayaran ko ng maayos, while yung isa di ko na babayaran. masususpend din ba yung isa kong card kahit maayos ang pagbabayad ko?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    why default? do you want a borrower of yours to not pay you?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's a cross default clause in the bank hidden somewhere in your written contract/s. If you're not good in one obligation, they can have reason to suspend the other lines or they can even move to attach your deposits.

Basically they'll try to make life harder for you until you pay up. After you pay up, the record of nonpayment will still bug you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    alam ko walang nakukulong dyan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bro.,- don't even think about it...

With the network now,- it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

18.2K:soccer2:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In short, its a bad move for you, not only now but in the future as well. Here are the things that could go wrong.

1. You'll get harassed by collection agents day in and day out. Even your workmates at the office and relatives will get to find out you are not paying your bills.
    2. Other CC companies will not extend your credit after expiration date.
    3. You will either have a hard time (or possibly not get) any housing, car or personal loans from lending agents and banks.
    4. I'm working at the banking industry and right now, recruitment are checking if you have past dues and they will not hire you if you have. Not sure for other industries if this is the practice.
    5. If you think you had enough of the above and want to migrate to another country just to get away from it all, you will be possibly denied of a visa if you have past dues.

My suggestion is, borrow money from relatives, pay it in full and get rid of the credit card as it appears that you can't manage it. Then pay your relatives when you are capable. enough.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    im just curious

anong mangyayari pag di ko na binayaran ang bills ko? will bank sue me?
    or for example i have two CC pero same bank lets say hsbc, yung isang card lang ang babayaran ko ng maayos, while yung isa di ko na babayaran. masususpend din ba yung isa kong card kahit maayos ang pagbabayad ko?
    kahit maayos yung pagbabayad mo dun sa isa, mag-rereflect pa din yung bad record mo sa isang hindi mo binayaran.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, ang alam ko. pati yung isa madadamay.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Actually dyan kumikita mga CC company sa mga dues. Ang taas ng interest. If you pay on time, wala sila nakukuha imo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    any possibility that i can request to deactivate my CC, and pay it in installment basis?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast