New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Asset ka if you got the best offer in the company...yun tipong di ka pakakawalan ng companya....
    Liability naman kung you got the least...yun tipong pagtutulakan ka para kumawala ka sa companya......

Ikaw ano ka?.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dun sa dating company ko, although i have designed and implemented the entire IT structure of that company, yung huling Japanese president namin (yung huli lang naman out of four), feeling nya liability ako. the first three japanese presidents considered me an asset for they were the ones who promoted me, sent me to training to the US, etc. Yung huling presidente, kulang na lang, ihagis ako sa ilog na madaming buwaya.

dito sa new company ko, one year pa lang ako. although wala pa akong masyadong impact aside from fixing the company structures, procedures and policies, sabi nung boss ko na kano, asset daw. in fact, muntikan na din akong umalis four months ago pero napigilan ako.

and besides, i believe that no one is indispensable.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; June 3rd, 2008 at 02:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I can be both :twak:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I would like to think that I am more of the former. Although, there are instances when I can be the other, especially when I speak out my mind to everyone here.

People just have this tendency to be complacent and indifferent about work, you know....Not assets but know-it-all-assh*les....

6110:pepsi:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Depende kung sino kaharap mo...

But definitely no one is indispensable

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    In my case naman, nag close yun department namin kaya nawalan kami ng job.... siguro kaya nag close yun department namin dahil puro liability kaming lahat.....hehehehe

Sa Kunpanyang pinapasukan mo Asset ka ba O Liability?