New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello tsikoteers...

while i was surfing the 'net and responding to threads, i came across this advertisement for working at home... and it seems this is something i could use price increase happens on anything we can buy! to know more about it, click on the link:

http://www.dataentry-worldwide.com/
    [SIZE=1]Disclaimer: as of this writing, i am not in any way associated or have i invested with the abovementioned link.[/SIZE]

have any of you guys come across this? is it feasible to invest on this? any pros/cons? any alternatives if the abovementioned link is a fake? your comments/feedback will be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance and drive inspired...

[SIZE=1]tsikot/thread mods: if this has to be relocated to another section or deleted, pls inform/PM me. many thanks.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; June 6th, 2008 at 09:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would believe it when i see it working. and besides, why pay when you are looking for work? parang di ko makuha yung logic.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; June 6th, 2008 at 10:50 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    *1D4LV- thanks po sir.

i think the website's job is to collect all the possible websites where you can work online. and once anyone has signed up, they will show you what you have researched on and the database you can use. but yes, i don't see the logic why an initial payment is involved.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *1D4LV- thanks po sir.

i think the website's job is to collect all the possible websites where you can work online. and once anyone has signed up, they will show you what you have researched on and the database you can use. but yes, i don't see the logic why an initial payment is involved.
    Hindi kaya parang text scam din yan? Parang ganito:

"Congratulations! You won a brand new Hyundai Starex! Please send Php5000 G-Cash to this number so we can start processing your papers!"

I say, ingat sa mga ganyan...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    *woohoo. thanks sir.

although this is US based it may seem impossible to working here... i also tried to look for the contact number na kahit toll free but nothing has been found!

if anyone knows any other similar business like this, please share it here po... thanks mga sirs...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *woohoo. thanks sir.

although this is US based it may seem impossible to working here... i also tried to look for the contact number na kahit toll free but nothing has been found!

if anyone knows any other similar business like this, please share it here po... thanks mga sirs...
    No problem, national anthem.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *woohoo. thanks sir.

No problem, national anthem.

dataentry-worldwide