New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Come and Join the Ateneo de Manila High School Car Show (part of the HS Fair!)
    Venue: Ateneo de Manila High School Covered Courts (Same with the Fashion Show)
    Date and Time: January 31, 2009, 5:00pm (Same time with the Fashion Show)

You may wish to participate in any of the following categories:

Audio Install (10 entries)
    Paint (10 entries)
    Interior (10 entries)

Awards will be given to the winners of each category. Additional awards for Best of Car Show and Crowd Favorite will also be provided.

To join, email your NAME, CONTACT NUMBER, CAR MODEL, CATEGORY that you will join, and TWO(2) PICTURES of your CAR (for the PowerPoint Presentation of the students) to onse_capitan*yahoo.com or ateneomotorsorganization*yahoo.com

The entry fee for the participants will be P500.00

Deadline of entries will be on January 29, 2009.

This activity is for the benefit of TULONG DUNONG scholarship program, which will provide scholarships to promising and deserving Public Elementary students at Miriam College, St. Scholastica's Academy and Ateneo de Manila.

For details and inquires kindly text Adrian Corpuz at 09177961813

Presented to you by ATENEO MOTORS ORGANIZATION!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    please support this car show. I am an alumnus of this organization since I graduated in Ateneo. I really see the members' passion for cars. So, please help make this project successful. Thank you.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    You May CALL or TXT SIR jedi * Tsikot Hotline: 0905-333-8-777

wala po ba kayo poster for your event??

ilang slot po yun available para sa mga participant??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sayang, wala kong pera, oras and knowledge magset-up ng auto. sali sana ko kung meron. i was a TD scholar!

if we're not going to enter a car for the show, how can we support the event?

Ateneo High School Car Show 2009