New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hey fellas!

just got back from SEMA 2011 in las vegas, and it was AWESOME! wanna share pics and stories from the show, but there's so much to say and show that i'll have to do it in stages.

here's the first installment:

SEMA 2011 Report, Part 1

each report will talk about different aspects of the SEMA experience, and will highlight a few of the cars i saw.

you can also check out the entire photo gallery (over 500 photos) here:

SEMA 2011 Photo Gallery

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Part 2 of my review: Celebrity meets and my favorite Japanese cars of the show!

SEMA Review Part 2

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Here's installment number 3:

SEMA 2011 Report Part 3 - Year of the Camaro

Talking about the surprising resurgence of the Chevy Camaro, and my Top 5 Hot Rods of SEMA 2011!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Below is the photo gallery. Apologies for the low-res pics, but there are just so many that uploading hi-res pics would take forever! I will be posting select hi-res photos and wallpapers soon, though!

SEMA 2011 Photo Gallery

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Finally got the first batch of wallpapers up!

SEMA 2011 Wallpapers, Part 1

Here are a couple of my favorites:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Part 4 of my 6-part SEMA report is up! Some tips for first-time show-goers, and my 5 favorite exotics of the show!

Tips for SEMA Visitors

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    The final installment of the SEMA report series. I know I said I'd do six, but after writing this one, I just felt that it was the right time to wrap up. Enjoy!

http://pinoypetrolheads.blogspot.com/2011/11/sema-2011-report-part-5-pinoys-at-sema.html

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    How I wish i was there!! Hey frag I love that Alfa Romeo !!! looks really wild!

That Mercedes "gullwing" is awesome...

Sema 2011