New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    may available na po ba ulit nito locally? last time narinig ko na meron nito ay mga 2008/2009 pa na ginamit ng ilang mga ka-tsikot sa sta. fe nila, ngayon naghahanap ako wala na akong makita o hindi lang ako marunong mag-search???!

salamat po sa mga tutulong!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't really get the point of 'bundling' those two. If one function breaks down and the system needs to be taken out, you lose the other.

I've had four units upfitted with separate turbo timer and alarm. On one unit the turbo timer needed to be repaired. The vehicle still had an alarm during the time the timer was under repair.

A turbo timer from Thailand is typically Php2,500. An alarm can go for as low as Php1,000 nowadays and that would still include an ignition kill.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by seymorebutts View Post
    may available na po ba ulit nito locally? last time narinig ko na meron nito ay mga 2008/2009 pa na ginamit ng ilang mga ka-tsikot sa sta. fe nila, ngayon naghahanap ako wala na akong makita o hindi lang ako marunong mag-search???!

salamat po sa mga tutulong!
    meron. try mo maghanap ng autopage. if you have the dough try st800 -- pke, touch start/stop, alarm, remote start/stop, with built in turbo timer...

car alarm with turbo timer