New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mag 2 years na battery oto ko and medyo natatakot ako baka matirikan.

May mga nakikita akong voltometer sa lazada? Anyone here using it? Accurate kaya? Waste of money lang?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I have 1 for each vehicle. They're fairly accurate and is an adequate piece of tool to determine your car battery's health.

I suggest you get The 3-in-1 variety (voltmeter, thermometer, & usb charger). It's pretty handy to have in your cabin

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I have 1 for each vehicle. They're fairly accurate and is an adequate piece of tool to determine your car battery's health.

I suggest you get The 3-in-1 variety (voltmeter, thermometer, & usb charger). It's pretty handy to have in your cabin

Used to be LED indicators only. I still have a few of them. Very helpful and fended me from impending alternator and battery issues of our rides...

Then this digital display as described above + Ammeter pa iyan bro for the charging current of the built in usb chargers. 😊

Bought a bunch of them from Amazon at P250 each iirc. Matagal lang dumating pero, money's worth... One for each of our rides, plus giveaways to friends and relatives....

Problem lang, - temp is in Fahrenheit... Feeling Istet....😉😉😉

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Accurate naman, ginagamit ko lang sakin is para malaman kung ok pa alternator ko.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Salamat mga sir!

Lahat kasi ng nabili ko sa Lazada walang tumatagal, sira agad

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ meron ako nakita sa concorde store niyan. Evo brand na ang dala nya

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I suggest na instead of voltmeter yung elm327 na obd2 scanner na lang. for less than 500 sa lazada mas madaming has info na nakukuha. May ganon ako dati sa jazz kaso binigay ko kay mel casaba.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Search mo Maricel online store sa FB. Remax alien ang brand and model ng voltmeter and USB charger at only 290 pesos!
    Ive been using something similar that I bought from amazon at $8 for 2 of my cars. Sulit sya, mas lalo at super mura sa 290 lang

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    I suggest na instead of voltmeter yung elm327 na obd2 scanner na lang. for less than 500 sa lazada mas madaming has info na nakukuha. May ganon ako dati sa jazz kaso binigay ko kay mel casaba.
    Ok din ito. Is it user friendly?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast