New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mga bossing ask ko lang kung anong ginagamit ninyong GPS tracker para sa car ninyo, para marecover kung in case ma carnap. Puwede kaya yung Tracker Bravo? Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I bought A Nuevo GPS but dint know how to update it does anyone knows where who hiw much

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    im using a gps tracker with magnet. bought at olx before. battery last ten days per charge on average. around ten text a day. reason why i bought a removable one is so i can use it on other cars.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    It's generally legal to use a GPS tracking device if: ... You are tracking a car or asset for the purpose of legal repossession in the event of a default on a loan. It's generally illegal to use a GPS tracking device if: You are not the owner of the car and do not have the legal right to track it. Get more ideas from here.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    im using a gps tracker with magnet. bought at olx before. battery last ten days per charge on average. around ten text a day. reason why i bought a removable one is so i can use it on other cars.
    i suppose, if they're all your cars, that's ok.
    but if they are not your cars, and you have no legal reason why you should be tracking them...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    hi, friends
    There are lost of GPS tracker in market but we do not use right tracker to track your car.
    Car Owners can monitors the actual data now,gps tracker manufacturer connects to your car and tracks your driving habits. Simply plug the device into the OBD port of your car to enable your very own connected car system.

Some features of this device are:

Accurate Real-Time Tracking
    3-mode positioning GPS Technology
    Differential Mileage Analysis
    Short Trip and Long Trip Reports

We also provide complete ODM/OEM/JDM services.
    For more information about products, please visit: 4G LTE CAT6 Indoor CPE | 4G LTE OBD Dongle Tracker | 4G LTE CAT6 MIFI Router - Acetel

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    baka may alam kayong app dyan para sa android HU

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    R u really trying to track your car in case it gets stolen or maybe trying to stalk your partner? lol

If you don't have a GPS tracker at the moment...
    go & grab yourself a GSM phone with Smart SIM.

Just hide inside the car a fully charged GSM phone (not necessarily an android phone) with SMART SIM registered to SMART PERSON FINDER (WIS 386).

It can lead you to the vicinity approx. 500meters where your car is parked / where the phone is.

You can also register your child's phone to this Smart person finder as long as your child has a Smart Sim on his/her mobile phone.

PersonFinder

(select 'How to use SMART PERSON FINDER?')

Also for added info;
    SMART Locator/Finder

Hope this helps

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    meron ba ganyan service offer si Globe? would like to track my Teeners.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ako123456 View Post
    R u really trying to track your car in case it gets stolen or maybe trying to stalk your partner? lol

If you don't have a GPS tracker at the moment...
    go & grab yourself a GSM phone with Smart SIM.

Just hide inside the car a fully charged GSM phone (not necessarily an android phone) with SMART SIM registered to SMART PERSON FINDER (WIS 386).

It can lead you to the vicinity approx. 500meters where your car is parked / where the phone is.

You can also register your child's phone to this Smart person finder as long as your child has a Smart Sim on his/her mobile phone.

PersonFinder

(select 'How to use SMART PERSON FINDER?')

Also for added info;
    SMART Locator/Finder

Hope this helps
    wala sim card yun android HU ko e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast