New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Dear All,

Patulong naman po. Saan po ba ang pihit ng headlight adjustment screw ng Montero sport 2015 model kung gusto kong e-raise ang beam ng headlight? Clockwise po ba ang pihit/ikot to raise the beam?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moncuento View Post
    Dear All,

Patulong naman po. Saan po ba ang pihit ng headlight adjustment screw ng Montero sport 2015 model kung gusto kong e-raise ang beam ng headlight? Clockwise po ba ang pihit/ikot to raise the beam?
    I would advise you to bring your Montero to the case as it is still under warranty. the reason is, if you break something, your f*#%* up and cast won't replace it. Mechanics at the cash will adjust it for you free of charge

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moncuento View Post
    Dear All,

hassle pumunta sa casa, just to have them headlights adjusted, when it can be easily done by the owner.
    just consult iam's diagram above, po.
    for my (non-monty) car, i had to buy a phillips with a very long neck. about 100 bucks. see if you have to, too.
    puede rin naman yung mas mahigsi, but you'll have to be "more creative".

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ had to buy 1 long arse philips type screw driver too when i decided to adjust my fd's headlights some time ago

Took a pic of the illustration that preceded my post. Just in case. Tnx

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; December 7th, 2017 at 01:45 AM.