New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    gandang araw mga boss.

been planning to change my headlights from sealed beam to bulb changeable. i'd like to solicit your honest opinion regarding on the reliable brands and the costs. tipong pangulan at normal nighttime driving in one type of lamp. no need for the high-end types. gusto ko rin kasi yung simple lang tignan. hindi ko type kc ung madaming ilaw na para bang krismas tri na.hehe ...salamat ng madami. my pipip is L200. ung rectangular headlights.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    gandang araw mga boss.

been planning to change my headlights from sealed beam to bulb changeable. i'd like to solicit your honest opinion regarding on the reliable brands and the costs. tipong pangulan at normal nighttime driving in one type of lamp. no need for the high-end types. gusto ko rin kasi yung simple lang tignan. hindi ko type kc ung madaming ilaw na para bang krismas tri na.hehe ...salamat ng madami. my pipip is L200. ung rectangular headlights.

medyo mahal pero buy the koito brand. yung bosch na na bili ko after 3 years nagdilim na din yung reflector. yung koito 5 years na ok pa.

also avoid yung high wattage bulb like 90/100 mas mainit kasi kaya naluluto reflector. gamit ko 80/85 na all weather sa '94 hiace ko, tamang tama lang ang liwanag.

avoid yung mga taiwan or china na crystals... panget reflector nila at aim. kawawa lang yung kasalubong mo. at kahit ikaw hirap kasi kalat sobra yung beam pattern.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Im also using the Koito brand on my Toyota almost 10 years na ayos pa rin hindi nangingitim using an Osram 60/55W silverstar same color on all weather bulb.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Try looking for the crystal type headlights the new facelifted L300s are using now. I'm surprised to see that Mitsubishi facelifted this model. hehehe

Those look nice and makes your ride look a bit more modern. Then just put Osram Nightbreaker or Philips X-treme Power. Stock wattage, good for the electrical system of your car. And they are brighter than ordinary halogens.

Sealed beam to bulb changeable headlights.pls advise and help