New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi guys,

Im planning to replace my existing Narva h4 (superwhite). I want to get an all weather h4 but confused as to which brand to get, the wattage and the kelvin...

Im done with the super whites HID look as this doesn't really provide good lighting at night or when it is raining.

Osram?... why?
    Wurth?... why?
    Bosch?... why?

Need you suggestions and opinions.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Suggest you get Osram, Bosch, Philips H4 bulb for long life. Make sure it is made in EU not China, Taiwan. Forget Wurth, they are not a bulb manufacturer. What they sell here is only re-branded and it is made in Korea.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi Nick,

Among the brands that you mentioned, whats the best all-weather h4 brand? Also, would you reco an all weather or a superbright with a glare of yellow?

I saw an ad of Osram introducing their new product "Nightbreaker". What do you think of this?

Thanks again.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Meron bang bagong model ang Osram night breaker? Been using osram NB and so far very satisfied ako sa peformance niya.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Might not the best but i used Osram brand .

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bosch here is made in korea..

nakabili ako nung parang type R lang na brand (not sure pero red yung box nya) all weather 90/100 rating.. ok naman mga 150 pesos lang ata.. napundi na kasi yung Bosch all weather ko

you wont go wrong with Osram Nightbreakers or the Philips XP.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I was told not to buy a bulb thats made in korea or taiwan... dapat daw eu.

Is this true?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    check mo ang mga specs nila sa osram web site, nabili ko osram all season super additional 30% light at P450 each, maganda naman at maliwanag kaysa regular h4 bulb.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks guys... ill check out Osram all season.

What about wurth?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast