New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    My car's registration is due for renewal this June. I was about to get a CTPL from an agent, he told me that my car's plate is not registered, has no record with the LTO whatsoever. I tried texting LTO 2600, the reply I got is also "no record". What could be the problem? Shouldn't it be already registered with LTO before they release it? Will I have any problem upon renewing the registration of my car?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Sir kailangan lang po ninyo ipa validate/insert yung plate number ninyo sa Certificate of Registration sa LTO Office. Mga 2 to 5 days lang po validated na yan. After ma validate, pwde na po kayo kumuha ng CTPL and mag renew ng LTO registration.

Registered na naman po yung vehicle ninyo upon release sa casa. Yun nga lang, minsan nakakalimutan ng casa ipa validate yung plate number. Kaya po yung iba nalalaman lang after the free 3 years LTO Registration. 😊

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiecah_nice29 View Post
    Sir kailangan lang po ninyo ipa validate/insert yung plate number ninyo sa Certificate of Registration sa LTO Office. Mga 2 to 5 days lang po validated na yan. After ma validate, pwde na po kayo kumuha ng CTPL and mag renew ng LTO registration.

Registered na naman po yung vehicle ninyo upon release sa casa. Yun nga lang, minsan nakakalimutan ng casa ipa validate yung plate number. Kaya po yung iba nalalaman lang after the free 3 years LTO Registration. 😊
    Hi, ma'am nhiecah, thank you very much for the reply.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    w/c reminds me, kelangan ko icheck kung nasa data base na ng lto iyong sasakyan namin. last year ganito din nangyari sa akin.

thanks for the tip madam!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Update: Went to LTO Quezon Ave for plate verification, waited for about 30 mins, gave me some sort of certification.. now I can proceed with registration..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kailangan sa main pa ayusin? Hindi pwede sa ibang LTO?

Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    Update: Went to LTO Quezon Ave for plate verification, waited for about 30 mins, gave me some sort of certification.. now I can proceed with registration..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    sa maria clara ako pinapunta.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Maybe depends on saan inissue CR mo? not sure though.. try checking sa OR/CR mo, there's this area na parang LTO field no. yata.. mine is 1301.. and compare it to this..

LTO Directory

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pwede naman sa ibang LTO. OR/CR ko is LTO-NCR (1301).

Same issue nangyari sa akin. Went to LTO Taguig for my car's first time registration renewal. Bumili na ako ng TPL from a bank beforehand kasi mas mura nga. Tinuro ako sa isang window and when they gave my papers back may nakasulat na "Plate Number inserted". Balik processing but when I gave them my TPL wala daw Certificate of Cover and kelangan ko daw hingin ito sa bank. Contacted the bank and found out na according to their insurance partner di daw nila ma-search ang plate number ko sa LTO database kaya wala silang binigay na CoC (sana sinabi agad no?). Told the bank to tell the partner na the plate number was already inserted and they gave me a soft copy of the CoC. I'm now just waiting for the hard copy para maituloy ang renewal.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pwede naman pala yung dealer mag lakad nyan.. just make sure naka register sa LTO yung plate no (you can text the LTO 2600 number).. I just did that last week don sa car na binili namin April 2015. May plaka na, pero when I texted 2600 it said no record found. So i emailed the dealer.. after 1 week, ok na, I just texted 2600 now and may reply na yung 2600.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast