New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    paano ba sistema sa financing?let's say a sedan car worth 420k.then magdodown ng 50%.then the rest balance paano babayaran?baka pwede kayong magbigay ng sample computation.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Im no brainer but, I could give some basic info. how to get a better loan. Doing your homework can turn to a peace of mind.

If you have a good credit most likely you can easily get a loan from a bank or any loan institution. Most importantly is to know how much is your annual percentage rate(A.P.R) of the money your borrowing minus your down payment on this it will give you an idea how much is the interest rate. Most likely it can be compounded on a daily, monthly basis or even yearly, you must read all the fine print on your loan statement before signing discuss w/ your loan officer if you have a doubt.

This how to calculate the interest.

Pricipal balance multiflied by the A.P.R= X
    X is then divided in year of loan(Ex. 5 years or 60 months) 12 months in a year=Y
    Y- is your monthly interest amount.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    punta ka sa dealership na bibilhin mong sasakyan, kausapin mo sales agent, sales professional, marketing professional, and ask for a financing computation.

then go to your bank, or to any bank that offers auto loan and ask them a computation for the kind of car your are interested in purchasing.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    The computation would also slightly vary depending on whether you the vehicle is brand new or second hand.

For more info, visit this thread (though this is only related to car loans from banks) http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39181

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rbravo View Post
    paano ba sistema sa financing?let's say a sedan car worth 420k.then magdodown ng 50%.then the rest balance paano babayaran?baka pwede kayong magbigay ng sample computation.
    Eto sample:

Unit Price: P 420,000

50% DP: P 210,000

Amount Financed is P 210,000

But then again, monthly term/s will vary if it's payable in 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 mos.

then the rest balance paano babayaran?
    Most in-house financing on car dealers will request first 12 PDC's (Post-Dated Checks) good for 1 year (again depending on the years to pay). Then on the succeeding months (or years), you can also do the same procedure or pay directly to your bank either check or cash (as if you were just paying household bills). On the good side, advancing or updating your payment will reward you a rebate depending on your bank. Adversely, if you defer monthly obligations, then an additional interest/s or miscellaneous will be charge upon late payments as well.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have been with the auto loan business for a long time, and standard computation would be as follows:

SRP - - - (say Isuzu Sportivo) - - P1,090,000.00
    DP (20% at standard) - - - - - - - 218,000.00
    Amount Financed (80%) - - - - - - 872,000.00
    Term (36 months, or 3 years), Add-
    on Rate (this is not the effective rate
    at standard) - - - - - - - - - - - - 25.55
    Estimated Monthly Installment (EMI)
    (AF x 1+AOR)/Term - - - - -- - - - 30,411.00

Please take note that the dealer will also charge other miscellaneous fees such as Chattel Mortgage fees, insurances, etc. And that you should shop for a bank that does not only charge a lower rate vs competition but also is easy to get along with. Otherwise, there are banks which charge a very stiff penalty and mahirap pakiusapan once the deal has been pushed thru. Also take advantage of the freebies that the dealer and the bank may also offer.

Payment schemes also may be in the form of an auto debit agreement or thru pdcs for the entire term. Don't be shy when asking the bank kung confused ka pa kasi once the documentation is already completed tsaka ka magtanong hindi na mababago ang terms and conditions.

HTH, My 2 cents . . .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any private institutions that you would recommend for financing (aside from banks of course)? TIA

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    any private institutions that you would recommend for financing (aside from banks of course)? TIA
    TFS or Primus Credit . .. .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    TFS or Primus Credit . .. .
    ei thanks! another question, would you know their contact number/s? TIA

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    simple lang yan mag walk-in ka lang in any nearest car dealer of your choice then look for a better salesman and waaallllaaa! he can provide you all the things you need. you just sit back, relax and watch him do his thing
    believe me coz i have been there during college. nagbigay mother ko ng pera sa kin na kasyang kasyang pang down ng isang sedan. biruin mo ba namang nakakuha ako ng car loan when i was still in college with no permanent job at all? i was still in my sophomore. pumunta lang ako sa union motors caloocan then naghanap ng sales agent then cla na gumawa ng mga documents needed and within 7 days nasa kin na yung first auto ko na gsr color galaxy blue. well, cnagot naman ng mother ko ang monthly medyo mura lang naman kc sasakyan noong 1996

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Car Financing.. paano ba?