New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi to all, I'm ken. i got hyundai that i just bought 2012 AT, 1.4 , apparently, my brother used the car and hit my tail lights, then nag crack yung tail light, ask ko lang po kung kaya ba i cover ng warranty yun or may option ba na pwedeng tanggaling yung cover nung tail light then yun lang yung papalitan.. ang tanong ko naman san kaya ako makakakuha nun.? hope you can help me po! Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Warranty if it's a factory defect not if it's an accident. Insurance mo iclaim but lugi ka pa sa participation Kung maliit lang tama

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Two options:

1. Insurance claim (own damage)
    2. Buy a new tail light on your own (or your brother's account)

As Shadow mentioned, warranty claims are for build defects on the vehicle. You'll have to buy the entire tail light assembly.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marky99 View Post
    Hi to all, I'm ken. i got hyundai that i just bought 2012 AT, 1.4 , apparently, my brother used the car and hit my tail lights, then nag crack yung tail light, ask ko lang po kung kaya ba i cover ng warranty yun or may option ba na pwedeng tanggaling yung cover nung tail light then yun lang yung papalitan.. ang tanong ko naman san kaya ako makakakuha nun.? hope you can help me po! Thank you.
    The warranty is for any build quality issue or defects. The damage is clearly your brother's fault so "warranty" will not apply here. You can either choose to apply the car's insurance to cover the replacement of the tail-light or simply let your brother pay for the cost of the replacement part. Do note that if you plan to use the insurance, there is a participation fee that you have to pay.

Need help .. About the warranty