New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mga sir nabanga kasi kame ng kotse na may comprehensive insurance, ung auto naman namen ctpl lang from LTO. nagpaestimate kame sa casa, 38k daw. pano ba pag ganon?
    tumatawag kasi sa amin ung taga insurance nila sabi don daw sa shop nila na accredited ipapagawa, e ang contention ko hindi naman ako ung client nila. and hindi sila ung trusted ko na papagawan nung auto ko, pwede ba nila ipilit na sa kanila ko ipagawa ung auto o dapat bayaran na lang nila ung estimated cost? pano po ba un? TIA mga sir..=)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^Sir, tingnan niyo po ang policy if there's a stipulation na dapat sa casa of choice nila...if there's none, your casa of choice...

buti na lang nakapg tsikot pa po kayo Sir. ingat dapat lahat ng motorista, ano?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    minsan din po makikita niyo sa rider ng policy yung procedure...makakatulong po yun so you'll be guided what to demand from them at di po kayo mapaikot-ikot ng mga unscrupulous na ewan diyan...it pays to read those little prints din with your magnifying glasses.

happy driving ulit!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    cge sir check ko ung policy nila, sana makipagcooperate sila, kasi ung taga insurance lang lagi nakikipagusap sakin.. parang pacific ata ung insurance nila.laking abala talaga pag nabangga. will update kung anong nangyari.thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako I will choose my own casa and send them the bill, kung ayaw nila
    I will engage the services of a lawyer to increase the cost in terms
    of lawyer's fees.

Nakatulong pa ako sa services sector. Ayaw ko naman maging
    beggar sa kanila na ayusin nila problema nila sa akin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    Ako I will choose my own casa and send them the bill, kung ayaw nila
    I will engage the services of a lawyer to increase the cost in terms
    of lawyer's fees.

Nakatulong pa ako sa services sector. Ayaw ko naman maging
    beggar sa kanila na ayusin nila problema nila sa akin.

how do you this? i was hit by a SXXXXX woman using a company car. I filed my claims with my insurance but she doesn't want to cooperate. not even try to offer on paying for the participation o kahit sa abala man lng... Bwiseet talaga!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    how do you this? i was hit by a SXXXXX woman using a company car. I filed my claims with my insurance but she doesn't want to cooperate. not even try to offer on paying for the participation o kahit sa abala man lng... Bwiseet talaga!
    Are you going to file a claim against their policy? If yes then just go to IC
    for guidance.

Have you reported the incident to the Police? You should report it a hit and run incident and have the car flagged so they will not be able to renew their registration. Demand that they get a ticket.

If I were you I will just claim it from my insurance and document everything
    and at the same time file a claim at the IC to recover my participation fees.

As for the hit in run incident that I will file to the PNP, mag bayad muna sila ng fines
    and damages para i clear ko sila. I just don't know if you can have her arrested by
    the PNP but I would assume the PNP would love this kinds of cases as it is easy to solve
    baka magkalagayan pa. Go to the PNP Highway Patrol Group as they have the
    infastructure to make things happen.
    Last edited by mark_t; January 13th, 2010 at 10:08 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    Are you going to file a claim against their policy? If yes then just go to IC
    for guidance.

>I've file my claim from my insurer. Doing so with them is such a hassle. The agent wants me to go to Makati (I live in laguna). Does not even endorse me to IC nearer...say Alabang.
    Got my LOA already but it sucks to pay for deductible when you're not at fault! And the at fault party does not cooperate.

Have you reported the incident to the Police? You should report it a hit and run incident and have the car flagged so they will not be able to renew their registration. Demand that they get a ticket.

>We have police report where she admitted her negligence

If I were you I will just claim it from my insurance and document everything
    and at the same time file a claim at the IC to recover my participation fees.

As for the hit in run incident that I will file to the PNP, mag bayad muna sila ng fines
    and damages para i clear ko sila. I just don't know if you can have her arrested by
    the PNP but I would assume the PNP would love this kinds of cases as it is easy to solve
    baka magkalagayan pa. Go to the PNP Highway Patrol Group as they have the
    infastructure to make things happen.
    I wanted her to learn a lesson and learn hard. and not because she's driving a company car that is insured, she no longer has the responsibility or liability to the people she hit.

You said that you'll engage the services of a lawyer, wouldn't it be more costly on my part? Gusto ko din ayusin nya ung dinulot nyang problema sa kin, ndi ung a ko lng naabala.

thanks a lot sir!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *chigger

curious lang sir, tanong ko lang kung ano procedure when claiming insurance from sa nakabangga sa'yo? have the scene sketched, file a police report, then what? bigay sa kanila yung police report? ano na mangyayari after? paano mababayaran and maaayos yung bangga?

please share naman for informational purposes para alam na kung ano gagawin pag nangyari ang ganito sa atin. this also goes out to everyone.

thanks in advance!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    curious lang sir, tanong ko lang kung ano procedure when claiming insurance from sa nakabangga sa'yo? have the scene sketched, file a police report, then what? bigay sa kanila yung police report? ano na mangyayari after? paano mababayaran and maaayos yung bangga?
    >>they will guide you with the process, just make sure you have copies of all the docs you're giving them as attachement. After filing, you'll have to wait for the LOA so you're car would be repaired by an accredited shop.

please share naman for informational purposes para alam na kung ano gagawin pag nangyari ang ganito sa atin. this also goes out to everyone.

>>Base from experience, for info and advise na rin:
    I have filed aginst my insurer and filed for subrogation claim against the at-fault's insurer.. Filing for your own insurance company is faster in terms of paper processing like the release of LOA for car repairs and parts replacement (if there's any)
    If you knew somebody from the other party's insurer, I suggest you file against them so you wouldn't need to pay for the participation fee. I opted to file against mine kc ung nakabangga sa kin hindi nkipagcooperate and she endorse me to a broker na sankaterba ang hinihingi aside from asking me to go to their office in Makati while I work and live in laguna.
    Weigh the pros and cons. When it happen to you, I suggest that you ask for the amount of participation fee stated in your policy. That way, when you file against your own insurance, ndi masakit sa bulsa. Un ang mali ko.

thanks in advance![/quote]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
comprehensive insurance claim