New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I've watched on TV, a great number of new cars piling up in numbers in American ports, dealers' showrooms, etc. Cars sales have plummeted down. If we look at the prices offered by the dealers, we find discounts, zero interests, and other freebies just to entice the buyers.

How about in our country? Are our car companies now giving some discounts just like in the US?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If they would be giving any discounts or promos, It'll probably be starting january 2009 onwards.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nah. I don't think we will have anything as aggressive as the ones in the US. Buy one take one type of thing. But, there are some nice promos out there but they are not universal. I know Ford gives a lot of good promos but they don't advertise it you have to show them high interest in buying their car for them to unleash the megaton deal. Last month we were thinking of buying a Ford Everest this is what we got. Pay 50% DP then the balance payable in 12 month with NO INTEREST (anything beyond 12 mos may interest na). Tapos lahat ng pwedeng free binigay na like insurance, LTO, undercoating, tire cover, seat covers, floor mats, heck even a gas card. Most of the best deals can only be obtained thorugh aggressive haggling. Also show them that you have another interest from another manufacturer and that will make it even easier for you to get their megaton deals

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    the most that i've seen are really price slashes for older models, low cashouts for DP and free compre insurance for 1 year, 3 yr LTO registrations,and minor give-aways...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i think i have seen some on the way. every christmas naman nagkakaron ng prommos diba?
    pero most likely pagsinasabing 'promo' ngayon, ang pumapasok sa utak ko was price increase instead na price decrease! just like what the honda announced na tataas price ng civic as i have read here in tsikot.
    bumaba bentahan ng cars sa US pero dito ramdam mo the opposite way eh. kung sabagay... onti lang usdm na cars dito. alos lahat gawang aside sa us eh

pero parang mali eh...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ...just like in Yahoo auto...this Kia Sportage 2009 having an msrp of around 20,000 dollars. Dealers are offering 2,000 to 3,000 dollars rebate.

..in pesos, the Kia Sportage would just be 1mPesos less 100t-150t pesos..should now be 850tPesos...how cheap..

...in the Philippines, I think Kia Sportage is around 1.2 M Pesos.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just be patient

di pa tayo masyado affected ng crisis

next year

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    just be patient

di pa tayo masyado affected ng crisis

next year
    mabuti ng hindi maka menos kesa magdusa buong bayan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    mabuti ng hindi maka menos kesa magdusa buong bayan

tama ito...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    tama ito...
    second to that

Are there new promos for car sales lately?