New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I thought injecting nitrogen into the intake is what racers do?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    From my understanding of the article, fuel atomizer lang yan e.

dami similar products na ganyan.

it's small cylinder na kinakabit sa fuel line...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So the guy's invented a new way to market the Khaos Super Turbo charger?!?

What a freaking idiotic article. They should route all these articles through the motoring pages instead of letting junior reporters talk to these guys and get hoodwinked b y all that mumbojumbo.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So the guy's invented a new way to market the Khaos Super Turbo charger?!?

What a freaking idiotic article. They should route all these articles through the motoring pages instead of letting junior reporters talk to these guys and get hoodwinked b y all that mumbojumbo.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Same old junk different wrapper, Total BS science and facts, I love the fake HP numbers and the fact it increases vehicle rpms 1000 rpms vs increasing actual torque. What a joke. Someone help this non tech savy reporters out so they don't keep making fools of themselves

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    I thought injecting nitrogen into the intake is what racers do?
    pardon me, nitorgen+oxygen pala yun.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's another term for injecting nitrogen and oxygen into the intake in this way:

Putting a hole in your intake manifold.

Very clever. Probably will work for enough people (those who don't really care about their engines enough to clean them out... thus who are running pig rich) to build sales... but for most people driving modern cars (which already run lean to stoichiometric at low rpms), it's nothing more than a large paperweight and early overhaul.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's another term for injecting nitrogen and oxygen into the intake in this way:

Putting a hole in your intake manifold.

Very clever. Probably will work for enough people (those who don't really care about their engines enough to clean them out... thus who are running pig rich) to build sales... but for most people driving modern cars (which already run lean to stoichiometric at low rpms), it's nothing more than a large paperweight and early overhaul.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    may kagaya yata nito yung Uniq Air Intake Equalizer na mabibili sa Concord SM

i say for this kind of items

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Aero-nitro Power Injector