New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a few questions on this. Based on my understanding it is a sort of credit card you can use to acquire fuel from Shell stations. Besides that, the Fleetcard cannot be used for anything else, tama ba?

My questions are:
    -How do I apply for a Shell Fleetcard?
    -Ok lang ba kung 2 or 3 cards lang ang kunin? Is there a minimun number of units?
    -Can I be the one to set the credit limit?

Current system kasi is the drivers ask for gas money from the accounting or pharmacy. Kaso merong kumuha ng Php1,000 for 3 straight days and puro 'FUEL' ang naka-log sa logbook. Which is strange considering that the owners of the vehicle were abroad during the said dates.

Kailangan magkaron ng mas matinong sistema. So we are thinking of getting Fleetcards for the vehicles as a means to monitor and limit fuel expenses.

There will also be other changes aside from that even while the investigation is ongoing. Thanks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

wala bang resibo? or wala ba kayong hinihinging resibo pag reimburse?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Last edited by bunge; June 25th, 2006 at 09:32 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang alam ko these fleetcards (from the Petron ones, ha) can be configured so that the gas station will only honor them for a specific vehicle, a specific driver, or a specific vehicle with a specific driver. Don't know the minimum number of cards or requirements, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman ako administrative. Kinonsulta lang kasi sakin. Administration does not even know how far a Starex can go on Php500.00 worth of diesel kaya madali sila maloloko. Yes may resibo but it does not indicate which vehicle used, only how much fuel. Hindi nga ata naka-log kung diesel or gas kaya pinapa-investigate ko pa. I'm also checking which driver made the reimbursements and who issued the cash. Baka kasi may gumamit lang ng name nung driver to get the cash.

Sobrang luwag kasi. Sabi ko nga dati kahit yung Pajero ko pwede ko ipa-full tank ng ipa-full tank sa kanila without the administation noticing it. Ayan na nga, may anomalya nang nangyari.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My questions are:
    -How do I apply for a Shell Fleetcard?
    AFAIK, shell fleetcard has sales executives that go the different companies to offer the service, but you can inquire through the internet or any shell station, caltex and petron has also their fleetcard to offer

-Ok lang ba kung 2 or 3 cards lang ang kunin? Is there a minimun number of units?
    Minimum of 3, if i am not mistaken

-Can I be the one to set the credit limit?
    Yes, you can set the limit for every vehicle(e.g.100 liters per month only, afterwards, you cannot use it anymore for the currernt month, it will be reset to 0 at the start of the next month.

there is two types of card for shell fleetcard, one is your name and the vehicle plate number is on the same card, means only you can use the card on that particular vehicle(they check it by verifying the plate in your car. the second type is the two card type(blue colored card), where your name is on one card and the vehicle plate number on the other one, with this type, the limit on the card was assigned on the user name, not on the vehicle, any vehicle can be used as long as they have its assigned card

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sa amin naman, it's my boss that checks all the gas receipts, and she knows exactly who has what... so kung nakasingit yung gas receipt ng mga naka-SUV dyan... ayan, rejected kaagad!

But we've been thinking about it also... mas kaunti talaga ang hassle kung naka-card na ganyan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can make the fleet card user specific (name ng user sa card) or vehicle specific (license plate sa card). you cana lso set a limit per month. ako, 250 liters limit ko per month sa caltex star card.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    on our trucks and company vehicles, we just require our drivers to request Purchase Order slips from us when they require fuel. that way walang cash silang hawak. fuel records for every vehicle = weekly statement from our suking Petron.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir sa Shell Fleet plus in Peso po ang credit limit... like P8000 per month up... tapos may limit kung anong services kukunin nyo like gas ang gas products or diesel and diesel products.... pede tie up with driver or vehicle... nakalagay naman ung driver name and plate number

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Shell Fleetcard Questions