New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi guys, im not sure if Im in the right forum, but can anyone help me identify what are the different cars here in the philippines with Parking Asssist Technology?
    \Thanks in Advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alvingawhung View Post
    Hi guys, im not sure if Im in the right forum, but can anyone help me identify what are the different cars here in the philippines with Parking Asssist Technology?
    Thanks in Advance

I think only the Ford Focus 2.0L Titanium+ 6PS (PhP 1,208,000) is any where close to being called "affordable".

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Ford Focus 2.0L is the cheapest one available, I guess. There's the Ford Explorer 3.5L Limited. Some of the higher end German cars and Lexus cars have such technology also.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ford Focus
    Hyundai Sta Fe
    Benz
    Bmw

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i think about parking assist what comes to mind is a japanese toilet. it does everything for you!

why not just learn how to parallel park and save the money? if other people can do it why not you?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    when i think about parking assist what comes to mind is a japanese toilet. it does everything for you!

why not just learn how to parallel park and save the money? if other people can do it why not you?
    you still have to press the right button in japanese toilets hahaha (meron front at back yun)

haayyy... na-miss ko yuloy ang aking dorm doon hehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    To add, the parking assist features don't work. It requires a space so large that even a newbie girl driver can parallel park into.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I remember Lexus deleting their much-hyped parking assist systems in the LS460 when it was launched here saying it wouldn't work properly with our small parking spaces.

And then again, I suppose a backup camera, proximity sensors, or even just a cheap backup mirror are all the parking assist any driver will ever need.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    To add, the parking assist features don't work. It requires a space so large that even a newbie girl driver can parallel park into.
    Not really. I have used it many times in my explorer. The spaces are not big at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    the Ford parking assist requires a slot 20% bigger than the car
    that is actually quite small

The LS460 doesnt need a self parking system
    they know their target market here, these cars will be chauffer driven, making these systems irrelevant

But the market of focus which are rich kid who just got their licenses on the other hand............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast