New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Now that Pitstop has released the prcing of the over the top Palisade in terms of festures, around 2.8M . It proves to be better city slicker than the primitve Land Cruiser amenities

Do you think Ayala Corp will release the Telluride at even cheaper SRP this 2019

Hmm. Napapaisip ako kung antayin pa

Being familiar with Korean cars, i knw that the Santa Fe shares dna with the Sorento, the tucson with the Sportage, and the upcoming Kia Stonic same as the Kona

So it is only logical to think that the telluride will use the same parts inventory as the Palisade. Malay mo Telluride baka 2.2M lang this year, crossing my fingers, kasi symepre pakitsng gilas muna si Ayala
    Intro value for money Kia cars muna hihi

Vs.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Btw, i think in 2019 the in thing again woud be the boxy cars noh

Just like this rumored 2020 Ford Bronco

Macho kasi talaga boxy suvs

So refreshing looking 2019 beyond

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Palisade is the Grand SantFe replacement so it will be priced similar. I prefer the front of the Telluride though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Telluride looks better. However, these two models need to have an ace on their sleeves if they want to take away the sales of the upcoming Ford Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Telluride looks better. However, these two models need to have an ace on their sleeves if they want to take away the sales of the upcoming Ford Explorer.

diesel power and maybe sub3m pricing? reports say telluride will only be built in north america... we might not see it after all...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kind of disappointed that it uses the exact same powertrain as the Santa Fe. Parang hindi tuloy upgrade. Not to mention that the engine, though good, is nearing 10 years old. The Veracruz of yore was priced similarly, with a 3.0V6 diesel.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sa tingin ko worth it if 2.8m pero dapat biturbo 2.2r with 250ps and 600nm torque. Kaya kaya? Hahah

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Sa tingin ko worth it if 2.8m pero dapat biturbo 2.2r with 250ps and 600nm torque. Kaya kaya? Hahah

The D4HB was on top of the world when it was introduced back then. But by now, the competition has been catching up while it stayed the same.

Kaya naman siguro, nagawa naman ng Ford. Pero kelan kaya nila gagawin?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    The D4HB was on top of the world when it was introduced back then. But by now, the competition has been catching up while it stayed the same.

Kaya naman siguro, nagawa naman ng Ford. Pero kelan kaya nila gagawin?

The current 2.2r is still a gem of an engine. But naka catch up na nga yung iba. 2010 sorento r namin 2.2r na. 2013 santa fe same.

Yung d4cb nga euro 6 na sa bagong starex at h100 ba yun? Nandyan parin.

Diba may 3.0 v6 diesel ang hyundai? Gamit sa mojave/ veracruz?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    The current 2.2r is still a gem of an engine. But naka catch up na nga yung iba. 2010 sorento r namin 2.2r na. 2013 santa fe same.

Yung d4cb nga euro 6 na sa bagong starex at h100 ba yun? Nandyan parin.

Diba may 3.0 v6 diesel ang hyundai? Gamit sa mojave/ veracruz?

I'm sure they invested quite a bit on that engine. Perhaps they feel that they have not yet recouped their investment. Nothing wrong with that considering Honda's excellent L and R series engine have remained the same for even longer. But then they are not top of the line engines, and Honda's higher K24 has had many improvements over the years .

I wonder why they discontinued their V6 diesel. It actually has that 250hp you were talking about.

As for the Starex... I don't think there will be any mechanical improvements anytime soon, at least until the next Hiace shows up. Hyundai Palisade vs Kia Telluride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast