New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Which is the best top of the line pick up in the market now! I am a pick up lover.

Ranger vs Hilux vs Strada ?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    strada looks nice
    Hilux, well its a toyota
    but i prefer RANGER.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Planning to buy in december...ford ranger is my first choice and waiting for nissan navarra...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    depende pa din po sa priority ninyo. may iba mas malakas makina kaso d ganun kaganda ung ride. iba nman maganda ride kaso d sya ung pinakamlakas output. price is also a big factor.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir,

There is no best pick-up. It's just a preference of choice. All the pick-ups in the market are hardworking brutes. One pick-up give you more power but lacks this. One gives space but lacks this. One gives a better ride but lacks this one.

Seeing by number of votes like those above isn't gonna help. Let's wait for the proper feedbacks so that you can easily conclude which pick-up will suit you best.

My take... I would prefer the Strada.

-Better package without the price of a Hilux.
    -Great engine, Good Torque.
    -Power Rear Windows
    -Unique Pick-up look that creates a history of pick-ups.
    -Very Comfortable Ride (usually naririnig ko na inaagawan pa ng wife sa pagmamaneho ang husband)
    -Good spacious interior.
    -LSD + LCD Information on board.

etc. etc. etc.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    i go for FORD bro..they built for tough!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mazda's are tough not Ford.
    I know, I know. Mazda is owned by Ford.

But that's just me. LOL!
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    We bought the Strada because my wife likes it. At first I really cannot believe why my wife was insisting on it....its a damn pickup..but after reading the reviews here and there...I was convinced that the Strada is not your ordinary pickup. My other option would be the Navarra..but my wife don't find it ***y and we do not know when it will arrive.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    its like which is better, nike, adidas, or puma? very subjective it all depends on your type. like having a gf, sayo ang ganda ganda pero sa iba ang pangit tingin nila. lol...but seriously for me personally, since lahat ng trucks na yan kanya kanya sinasabi na ito ganito, yan di ganto things like that, you have to consider the one with less compromise, and i think it's the STRADA with its 3.2 variants.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alnoof77 View Post
    i go for FORD bro..they built for tough!!!
    yeah the new ranger is awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Best Pick-up Available '07 ??