New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ano mas mganda vios 2007 or altis na 2nd hand?? ano mas maluwag sa loob. kasi parang mas maluwag sa loob ung vios.. nkapunta kasi ako sa showroom ng toyota ng vios at parang mas malaki ang legroom kumpara sa altis.. what you think?? i need ur comments and suggestions? im planning to buy one this week kasi.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I dont know about the Altis. But in the 2007 Vios, the rear seat has tons of legroom for its size, even with the front seats pushed all the way back. With the same condition in the prev gen. Vios, the rear passenger's shins would have been crushed.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Vios E ako kasi it has all power features as opposed to the J power steering lang. With regards to the Altis, kung konti lang naman yung price difference sa Vios na ako at least brand new yon

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung luwag lang altis handsdown, ang liit ng vios....haap likod sobrang liit

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Brand new is always better than used.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    altis is always the best choice pero syempre tignan mo muna maigi ung unit, or bili kana lang ng bago kaya mo naman yata kesa nissan malakas ang fuel cons.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'll recommend the 2007 Vios E, I own one and compared to my old Altis it has more space and it's very fuel efficient.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by big foot View Post
    altis is always the best choice pero syempre tignan mo muna maigi ung unit, or bili kana lang ng bago kaya mo naman yata kesa nissan malakas ang fuel cons.

bro, parehong toyota yun vios and altis....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've felt it to be the same... depends siguro on how far back the front seats are pushed. And the Altis still has more elbow room.

If the secondhand vehicle is in very good condition, it's a better deal, as you won't have to put up with depreciation anymore... but if you're paying just as much, well, the Vios is a more fuel efficient vehicle, so take that into consideration.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

VIOS J/E 2007 or ALTIS (bsed INSIDE/OUT)