New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Get info from internet that Outlander mitsu has been released last October in US and I saw on pictures na ok ang design.RAV4 will be release in US this December and nice design too. Wonder when kaya nila release sa Pinas ang 2006 model nila, and which is better?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, all-new Outlander.

Kaso nga lang, sabi sa ibang local motoring media at least 2 years pa daw bago dumating yung Outlander sa atin. Late as usual. As opposed to Toyota, early next year daw ire-release yung all-new Rav 4.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i saw the new outlander in a newspaper..looks damn good from the outside..ewan ko lang sa loob..hehe :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    06 outlander for me as well.

pero i like the former outlander's looks. that's just me anyway. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I like the exterior of Outlander, look more sportier and big wheelbase.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Got some pics of both suv and hope Otlander will bw here soon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if that outlander drives the same as the old one i say the get the outlander...

60kph 45 degrees turn (with little taps on the breaks) no sweat at all...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yeah, I bought the missis an Outlander since yun ang type nya, but it's me who's been really enjoying driving it! It picks up speed well enough to overtake anyone who needs to be overtook, and the all-wheel drive capability is really awesome, especially in our slick streets. A fun drive for sure.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yay, a fellow outlander owner :D

fun to do handbrake turns sa mga u-turn slots...syempre on 2am mornings. ;)

pero since the new outlander is bigger in class, hopefully it handles almost the same as the older one...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    all new na ba ang outlander for 2006? nag research ako sa web parang kasi same as the 05 model eh. base on SDRIVE attachments eh i think mas pipiliin ko ang outlander. sa US kasi i think 10yrs na ang warranty nila sa powertrain at 5yrs bumper to bumper at libre pa ang gas for 1 year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Rav4 2006 Or Outlander 2006