New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    is there a 2000 honda SIR worth 380T? any idea where i can buy one? thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mga laspag ata mahahanap m sa price that you are asking ... you need to increase your budget to find a decent one

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's possible, but it'll be hard to find a good one at that price.

And, a tip: forget about finding a "lady driven - first owned" one... any girl still driving an SiR probably doesn't drive like a lady. It's still possible to find an unmolested first-owned one, but very difficult. At this point, I would just look at engine and mechanical condition first instead of absence of modification.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    baka mahirapan ka makahanap ng 00 model na matino pa.

try to find those upgrading to a newer car (and they will use the selling car as downpayment or balance) or leaving the country soon. masmadaling tawaran yung ganun.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    mga laspag ata mahahanap m sa price that you are asking ... you need to increase your budget to find a decent one
    hinde naman due ung tropa ko nakakuha ng sir 2moths ago for 390k casa maintained all stock kahit radio stock ok na ok latang lata at wala kalampag! onteng tiyaga lang yan at makakakuha kadin!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    hinde naman due ung tropa ko nakakuha ng sir 2moths ago for 390k casa maintained all stock kahit radio stock ok na ok latang lata at wala kalampag! onteng tiyaga lang yan at makakakuha kadin!

mahirap na makahanap ng sariwa at makinis na SIR sa panahon ngayon.... last year my friend and I was looking for this car nadismaya lang kami.. mahirap maghanap eh... bumagsak nalang siya sa pag import ng s2000

try lang ng try...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    "mura" and "sariwa" can't always be used in the same sentence

if you want a quality ride, you better be ready to pay a premium

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung 2K sunburst SiR ni chieffy bilhin mo...but idoubt kung bibigay nya ng 380k

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kahit 400K, bitin pa rin ata for an SiR. Because of no competition, mataas talaga resale value nito. But for that money you should be able to get an older Civic with its engine changed to one similar to that of the SiR.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not worth it to buy a conversion, really.

Current SiR prices: 350k (regular) - 550k (super OA na "sariwa" daw).

Current VTi prices (same years): 250k - 300k

Why pay nearly as much for a swapped car when you can get an original SiR with sure engine mounting hardware (I've seen some swaps missing lower mounts because they used the wrong year of engine... nakakatakot!) and properly matched brakes for not that much more? And if you want a swapped car, unless you know the guy who did the job, best to just buy the car and have the swap done yourself, than to inherit some other guy's headache.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

budget 380T for 2000 honda SIR?