The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    All New Generation(early 2017)

2017 Jeep Compass
    2017 Honda CRV
    2017 Chevrolet Equinox

To be announced New Generations(late 2017)

2017 Subaru Forester
    2017 Ford Escape
    2017 Toyota RAV4

Refreshed Models

2017 Nissan Xtrail/Rogue (no turbo)
    2017 Mazda CX5(no turbo)

Recent All new models

2017 Kia Sportage
    2017 Hyundai Tucson

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder if the (yet to be announced)new Rav4 will finally take over the CRV in the US market.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if the (yet to be announced)new Rav4 will finally take over the CRV in the US market.

I find the Ford explorer... a cut Above the rest... overall.... except on FC... but still it's one of the most economical gas powered CUV or SUV...
    Others will pale in comparison.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    I find the Ford explorer... a cut Above the rest... overall.... except on FC... but still it's one of the most economical gas powered CUV or SUV...
    Others will pale in comparison.
    interesting to note that the rav4 and the xtrail (rogue) and even the escape round up the top 5 in the US but are rarely seen on the roads here. While our top seller - the forester is not even in the top 5.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    All New Generation(early 2017)

2017 Jeep Compass
    2017 Honda CRV
    2017 Chevrolet Equinox

To be announced New Generations(late 2017)

2017 Subaru Forester
    2017 Ford Escape
    2017 Toyota RAV4

Refreshed Models

2017 Nissan Xtrail/Rogue (no turbo)
    2017 Mazda CX5(no turbo)

Recent All new models

2017 Kia Sportage
    2017 Hyundai Tucson

Hello Friends

I'm a newly registered member to this forum but often view this forum for any automobile interest. Appologies to post this here but Tsikot forum is not accessible if you are using PLDT DSL due to routing problems with PLDT.net. I can only access this forum using Globe. I know this because I have a website hosted in the U.S. and is not accessible for PLDT DSL subscribers but for other DSL providers like Globe, my website can be accessed. Please have this checked.

Thanks and again appologies for any inconvenience caused.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    interesting to note that the rav4 and the xtrail (rogue) and even the escape round up the top 5 in the US but are rarely seen on the roads here. While our top seller - the forester is not even in the top 5.
    The Forester has a solid customer base in states where snow is expected like the Northeast and Midwest. However, its sales cannot keep up with the volume of CRVs or RAV4s or Rogues sold across the rest of the states.

The CX5 and Forester may top the list of reviews by car enthusiasts but such accolades don't equate to sales volume. The same goes for compact and midsize cars where the low-rated Camry and Corolla dominate the market.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Forester has a solid customer base in states where snow is expected like the Northeast and Midwest. However, its sales cannot keep up with the volume of CRVs or RAV4s or Rogues sold across the rest of the states.

The CX5 and Forester may top the list of reviews by car enthusiasts but such accolades don't equate to sales volume. The same goes for compact and midsize cars where the low-rated Camry and Corolla dominate the market.
    Here is the cuv sales in canada. The new forester needs to arrive soon. Their new sedan is just announced.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Parang ang bilis ng turnover ng mga models. Instead of the usual 5-year span, 4 years nalang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Access Denied

Hmmm

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    This show how underrated Nissan here in ph.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast