New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hi Guys, im planning to give my wife a present on our wedding anniversary. With a budget of 1.4m max im choosing between used brz/86/mx5/civic/is350

What do you think will be the best choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Hi Guys, im planning to give my wife a present on our wedding anniversary. With a budget of 1.4m max im choosing between used brz/86/mx5/civic/is350

Gusto niya ba ng kotse, or ikaw yung may gusto?

Anyway between the choices, no brainer for me IS350.

Congratulations on the wedding anniversary by the way.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; September 3rd, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    +1 on the IS350

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    are you looking for the best car among your choices? or a car your wife wants?

If my wife was choosing among the cars you mentioned - its the MX5

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    It's a car purchase that is meant for her... So... I personally don't think you should be asking anyone else except your wife TBH.

If it's meant as a surprise, I would say try to dig out information of what she prefers rather that picking from your preference. Show pictures, watch videos with her and try to get input from her for "random" reasons. Pretend it is you who is "interested" would she be open in the future for those like "that" car.

Something....

If it's not a surprise, just try and talk with her directly about it. Don't know about showroom visits or test drives though, so something that would be safe and manageable at this current climate that is possible.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    It's a car purchase that is meant for her... So... I personally don't think you should be asking anyone else except your wife TBH..
    +1000

---

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Gusto niya ba ng kotse, or ikaw yung may gusto?

Anyway between the choices, no brainer for me IS350.

Congratulations on the wedding anniversary by the way.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Actually siya talaga, by the list it looks like sakin but i filtered out talaga yung napapa headturn sya.

The reason why i add wrx, is because the rally blue really attracts her attention but personally i dont really want it for her so i need all the pros and cons from y’all.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Actually siya talaga, by the list it looks like sakin but i filtered out talaga yung napapa headturn sya.

The reason why i add wrx, is because the rally blue really attracts her attention but personally i dont really want it for her so i need all the pros and cons from y’all.

The WRX and BRZ/86 are too much of a young boy’s car. The MX5 is a good track car but not much practical.

The IS350 is both classy and sporty. It does not have the naughty nature of the WRX/BRZ or the driver-centric nature of the MX5. However, its V6 engine packs 300+ hp and its RWD layout makes it like most Euro cars in terms of driving dynamics.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Is350 will have the quietest cabin. Once detailed it will have the best paint too.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    IS350 for me or a brand new civic RS.

Didnt know the IS350 sells for that much?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast