Nov 2011
    *brandnew
    (2011-2012 unit)
    *best FC in its class
    *safety features
    *availability of parts
    *aftersale services
    *resale value

-ok lng kahit di malaki, small family lng naman kami, asawa at isang anak ko lng.

-malaki kc sportivo,sayang yung space esp. pg.ako lng mag.isa.
    I need a car that really suit my (*)needs&wants.

I hope someone can help me on this matter.

=)

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kung may sporstivo ka na huwag mo na ibenta to buy smaller 500K entry level car.. IMHO malaki lang yung sportstivo pero meet naman yung mga requirements na gusto mo... Except pala dun sa safety features.. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The budget is very limiting...

Hyundai i10 1.0L MT (PHP478,000)
    Suzuki Alto Deluxe 800cc MT (PHP408,000)
    Lifan L320i 1.3L MT (PHP498,000)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Kung may sporstivo ka na huwag mo na ibenta to buy smaller 500K entry level car.. IMHO malaki lang yung sportstivo pero meet naman yung mga requirements na gusto mo... Except pala dun sa safety features.. hehehe
    Could you stretch your budget upto 600k? I think you will get a much better deal and a decent car with that price range.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cnxpr08 View Post
    *brandnew
    (2011-2012 unit)
    *best FC in its class
    *safety features
    *availability of parts
    *aftersale services
    *resale value

-ok lng kahit di malaki, small family lng naman kami, asawa at isang anak ko lng.
    =)
    With your current budget, you would be better of getting a used TOYOTA VIOS or similar.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Onga, you may want to get a used car. Also, if you don't need the Sportivo, sell it and get an even better car. If you sell the Sportivo (which has a very high resale value), and add up the existing 500k, you would be able to get a very nice car. If you still want to keep the Sportivo, a used 1st gen top of the line Jazz VTEC M/T would be very nice. (like this one: Honda Jazz MT - 06 vtec - Cars for sale NCR - AyosDito.ph)

Or the City M/T VTEC: http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+City+MT+07-2528173.htm
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+City+MT...ne-2279594.htm

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas maganda pa rin yung Sportivo mo than anything in the 500k range. Pero kung talagang gusto mo magpalit ng auto I suggest that you stretch the budget a bit more and get yourself a Vios J.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the Sportivo is manual, keep it. The gain in fuel economy won't be that big, and a Sportivo is decently cheap to take care of.

If it's a matic, then it will depend on the age and how well you've cared for it. Anything under 200,000 with the automatic (given you change the transmission fluid regularly) is still young.

Of the brand new cars available for that price, the most practical is the Alto. Cheapest to buy and gas up. But it's nowhere near as comfortable as a Sportivo. It's so small you can reach over and adjust the right side mirror without removing your seatbelt. The i10 is better and drives nicer, but in base spec it's kinda bare.

Secondhand... lots of choices... but your trading your old car for someone else's old car is simply inheriting someone else's problems.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    500 thousand is basically a budget for the second-hand market.

My suggestion? Keep the Sportivo. And get a cruiser bike for your solo forays. You can get a nice pre-owned Honda Shadow for around half that 500 orginal budget. Add a few thousand more you have a Kawasaki Vulcan.

But if you insists, my choice would be the Suzuki Alto.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    thanks sa replies.
    just want to inform you guys that di ko pwde benta sportivo namin kc its a wedding gift from my mother in law,tapos brand new yung binili nya na sportivo xmax m/t worth 1.2M.
    magna 9 months na yung xwind namin so far satisfied namn ako esp. fc at pms,s0brang ganda.problema lng talaga ang bagal2 mg.accelerate lalong lalo na pg.gusto ko mgovertake sa malalaking trucks,kkatakot. Btw kasing edad ko lng xwind namin sa pgmamaniho,kaya medjo di maxado magaling sa pgdadrive. Marami namang satisfied owners ng xwind yung sa akin lng kc naninibago ako mg.drive ng xwind pgkatapos ko mg.drive ng dmax,btw dmax is owned by my m0ther in law,tapos ako yung gumagamit pgmay lakad siya or may inuutos.
    Kaya pgkami na ng asawa ko't anak sa xwind tlagang wow biglang lvl down ang feeling ko in terms of steering,breaks,speed and power. Yung aesthetics ok nman updated may rearcam,tc lcd screen,ok rin aircon sobrang lamig. Yung engine at safety features lng tlaga problema.
    Sa tingin ko overpriced ang mga brandnew na xwind,correct me if i'm wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Best entry level car not exceeding 500k