New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    we are planning to buy a new car Lancer EX GLX MT or Altis 1.6G MT are the choices. My father votes for the altis and for me its the lancer my mom doesn't have any choice kahit alin daw.

questions?
    Price is almost the same will depend on the discounts and freebies - alam ko same lang below 900K
    ride comfort - ?
    resale value after 4-5 years - ?
    interior and exterior appearance - ?
    parts availability - ?
    after sales service -?
    fuel consumption - ?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Altis.

I was supposed to get a Lancer last year but when I heard that the new Altis was coming out in 2014, I waited for it and I have no regrets.

Matagal na yung current body ng Lancer and they might have a full model change soon. What I don't like about the Lancer is the incredibly small trunk space! The Altis wins in all the factors you mentioned. I'm biased

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Altis.
    Mas mabago, mas malaki, mas refined. Although yung makina ng Lancer, somewhat better dahil earlier yung peak HP and torque.

Anyway, consider also the price difference. With discounts for the Lancer, it can get as low as 745k.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Altis. All new model

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Altis wins on all of your considerations.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sylphy for a change

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Lancer Ex is really a gas-guzzler, at maingay ang makina. 2.0L FC same as my V6 Outlander today, around 6Km/li. When I had a Lancer GT, I traded immediately after I had a chance driving a 2007 Altis. Altis wins in all your criteria. Go for it now!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2.0 liter engines malakas talaga sa gas. I'm using the 1.6 glx a/t, it gives around 8 to 9 km/L.

Pero with this choice, no doubt altis has it. Two things I like with the Lancer ex.

It still looks better for me. I like boxy body.

Torquey engine.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hindi pa rin yata 4b11 yung makina nung Lancer na na-drive ni jay1005.
    Anyway, newer is almost always better. Ganda ng loob ng bagong Altis, and maluwag. Kahit yung 1.6E, mas maganda sa interior ng 1.6MX.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matipid naman yung MX 2.0 ko..8-9city driving..

Back to topic....altis na..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lancer EX GLX MT or Altis 1.6G